11-03-2014, 07:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); it has been 8 months since I've played the game. looking to just pay someone, don't really have the time for trial and error right now I'm having a number of problems on Rogero 4.50 and I need someone to come over my computer and basically guide me through it step by step using TeamViewer and the phone or skype. I play black ops 1-2 modern warfare 3 and ghost. love search and destroy anything that could be given to me to deal with invisible people would be great I pay PayPal no problem paying reasonable deal, need new CFW RTM's spoofer and whatever else you suggest
11-03-2014, 09:10 PM #2
TePaiModz
I defeated!
Originally posted by bumbling
it has been 8 months since I've played the game. looking to just pay someone, don't really have the time for trial and error right now I'm having a number of problems on Rogero 4.50 and I need someone to come over my computer and basically guide me through it step by step using TeamViewer and the phone or skype. I play black ops 1-2 modern warfare 3 and ghost. love search and destroy anything that could be given to me to deal with invisible people would be great I pay PayPal no problem paying reasonable deal, need new CFW RTM's spoofer and whatever else you suggest

I can help you , add me on skype tepaimodz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo