Post: Tom clancy's ghost recon future soldier RTM Request
11-12-2016, 09:51 PM #1
iiCaNHaX
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have three mods infinite ammo, health and items for tom clancy's ghost recon future soldier. Ghost recon future soldier is one of best games I played and a lot of people still playing multiplayer.
I wanted to know if someone can make RTM tool or modded Eboot with wallhack (X-ray) , ESP, UAV, invisible all times , 1 shot kill, no recoil , aimbot, unlimited points to buy weapon parts, edit rank, unlock all, Name changer and other. I know its possible to make mods for this game and has features that could be modified. I would appreciate if you could help me on this matter and I will pay Paypal if anyone creates mods for this game.
Advise: Don't mod or download BLUS-30521 because they patched mods for BLUS region ( Loading screen will freeze ) Something I found.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by iiCaNHaX ; 11-14-2016 at 08:05 PM.

The following user thanked iiCaNHaX for this useful post:

Dro
11-17-2016, 07:36 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by iiCaNHaX View Post
I have three mods infinite ammo, health and items for tom clancy's ghost recon future soldier. Ghost recon future soldier is one of best games I played and a lot of people still playing multiplayer.
I wanted to know if someone can make RTM tool or modded Eboot with wallhack (X-ray) , ESP, UAV, invisible all times , 1 shot kill, no recoil , aimbot, unlimited points to buy weapon parts, edit rank, unlock all, Name changer and other. I know its possible to make mods for this game and has features that could be modified. I would appreciate if you could help me on this matter and I will pay Paypal if anyone creates mods for this game.
Advise: Don't mod or download BLUS-30521 because they patched mods for BLUS region ( Loading screen will freeze ) Something I found.

11-17-2016, 10:48 PM #3
iiCaNHaX
I defeated!
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post

Already have that, I need new mods for this game.
11-17-2016, 11:06 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by iiCaNHaX View Post
Already have that, I need new mods for this game.

oh ok

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo