06-14-2011, 03:33 PM #1
jonathondowd
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); if i was able to get an adapter to use a laptop hardrive/ps3 HDD to USB, Would i be able to

1) Place Challange Lobby Patches On there
2) Manually Extract and Install .PKG Files??
06-14-2011, 03:42 PM #2
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by jonathondowd View Post
if i was able to get an adapter to use a laptop hardrive/ps3 HDD to USB, Would i be able to

1) Place Challange Lobby Patches On there
2) Manually Extract and Install .PKG Files??

No, you need a jailbroken ps3 or custom firmware.
06-14-2011, 04:12 PM #3
^^ That. If your PS3 is on 3.56+, just give up.
06-14-2011, 04:23 PM #4
jonathondowd
Pokemon Trainer
Yeah But FTP On CFW Allows You To Look And Edit Files On PS3 HDD, So Surly If You Connect It To Your Pc YOu Can Edit Them?
06-14-2011, 05:18 PM #5
Yeah But FTP On CFW Allows You To Look And Edit Files On PS3 HDD, So Surly If You Connect It To Your Pc YOu Can Edit Them?

Doesn't work that way bro, sorry.
06-14-2011, 06:05 PM #6
jonathondowd
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Clutch
Doesn't work that way bro, sorry.

well there's no harm in trying man, so im just gunna buy an adapter now, and if it doesnt work i can use it for my other had drives and stuff haha so really its a win win situation, if it works its a win, if it doesnt i can still use the adapter for other stuff wich is a win haha Happy

The following user groaned jonathondowd for this awful post:

VesHo
06-14-2011, 06:14 PM #7
teeth08
< ^ > < ^ >
well there's no harm in trying man, so im just gunna buy an adapter now, and if it doesnt work i can use it for my other had drives and stuff haha so really its a win win situation, if it works its a win, if it doesnt i can still use the adapter for other stuff wich is a win haha Happy

Lol this is old. Back last summer there was a frenzy to find the method to make challenge lobbies after Unkn0wn and Hunter128 did it without CFW and Jailbroken consoles. This method is possible with a console below 3.30 firmware by decrypting your hdd (which believe me, takes a while). But after 3.30 came out it was impossible to find the dummy file so yes and no, it is possible but not anymore.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo