01-02-2010, 05:13 PM #1
fraz422
PS3 Guru
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYsy9FALtGE"]YouTube- Zpack für PS3 - BACKUP MOTORSTORM PS3 Spiele von ext. HD starten..geillll[/ame]

This was leaked earlier today , its called z pack. It is apparently a piece of homebrew kit cooked up in Playstation cafes in Korea. It costs around about 100 euros and 10 euros for shipping. I havn't yet converted that into Dollars and Pounds. It takes about 4 weeks for deliver. Hopfully i will get my hands on it soon. There has been on website which has been found to sell them so this could still be fake. I am still a bit anxious about this. I think the borderline around the box looks like it has been pasted on around the video. There has been a handheld cam video but it has been removed. I will post more information as i recieve it.
01-02-2010, 06:30 PM #2
this could be interesting.
01-02-2010, 06:32 PM #3
fraz422
PS3 Guru
new video [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9aeIaGnXqU"]YouTube- Zpack for PS3 Hack !!![/ame]
Last edited by fraz422 ; 01-02-2010 at 06:34 PM.

The following user thanked fraz422 for this useful post:

BladezZ
01-02-2010, 08:09 PM #4
exploit me
Pokemon Trainer
could be some new hacks for mw2
01-03-2010, 12:07 AM #5
WhoGotTheChunk
7th Infantry Division
Anyone got any word on this or even where to possibly get it? IF its real its about time!
01-04-2010, 01:02 PM #6
bigfishbad
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by WhoGotTheChunk View Post
Anyone got any word on this or even where to possibly get it? IF its real its about time!

now i dont no if its real or fake but here is the link for it and if someone buy's this report back to this page and let the people no if its a scam or not

You must login or register to view this content.
01-04-2010, 03:47 PM #7
fraz422
PS3 Guru
:L its soo fake , check some pictures You must login or register to view this content.

new video which my want to beleive spirt wants to beleive in [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96me635YdLU"]YouTube- Zpack for PS3 Live Demo - Eat this SONY[/ame]
01-04-2010, 09:34 PM #8
this is fake, for one this is supposibly" accessing the HDD" if that is true then why is the HDD light not flashing?, also wtf why didn't his ps3 overheat? notice his ps3 is upside down? when you flip it the ps3 goes into a super fast fan mode since the heat is rising up where its not suppose to
also why is there a window thing? i have a feeling this is edited, i mean dam its not that hard to do it with final cut express or pro
as much as i would like this to be real its a scam
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 01-04-2010 at 09:37 PM.
01-05-2010, 02:15 PM #9
WhoGotTheChunk
7th Infantry Division
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
this is fake, for one this is supposibly" accessing the HDD" if that is true then why is the HDD light not flashing?, also wtf why didn't his ps3 overheat? notice his ps3 is upside down? when you flip it the ps3 goes into a super fast fan mode since the heat is rising up where its not suppose to
also why is there a window thing? i have a feeling this is edited, i mean dam its not that hard to do it with final cut express or pro
as much as i would like this to be real its a scam

The light on the front of his HDD could indicate how full it is. My External HDD has a light on the front but its just a visual representation of how full.
Also, his PS3 might be cold, it wouldn't heat up that much.
As for the windows, its just a GUI, they could have made their own to look like windows.

I still think its fake but I just don't think your reasons are justified enough.
01-05-2010, 02:57 PM #10
Default Avatar
Raczek
This last video looks really good for me... I believe.. but... check out their site.. There are so much strange things :/ read FAQ on Home page. Second question, this about PS3 clock.. I don't think that this could be possible. Question about copying Zpack dongle..

Originally posted by another user
Can I Make a Copy of the USB Dongle?

No, please don�t connect the USB Dongle to a USB port of a PC or MAC. The USB Dongle will be destroyed, especially when you have Anti Virus and Firewall running. Please handle the USB Dongle with care. In cases where we can proof that the Dongle was connected to a PC or MAC, we will not make an exchange in order of damage.

Odd..
And there are possibility to buy 10x Zpack for 750 Euros.. Well I just think that they want to "sell" as many as they can, collect money, and then just dissapear.. If there will be lucky they can collect money for month, or better.. I think that there will be maaaany peoples buy this thing, so they will earn a lots of money.
But.. the only way to check if it's true or not is to try get one of it by someone, and if he receive it, if it work, and if every thing will be good, I think that everyone will know about it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo