08-07-2017, 02:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So something happened to my ps3 and everytime i reboot , the cid keeps changing to an invalid one , i reinstalled cfw and everything seemed to have been fixed temporarily but after i rebooted , it happened again its so annoying and the only actual way i can get online is by manually putting a cid every single time and then going over at rebug toolbox to change the active ps3id . Could a cid be glitched or something?

btw i did set the it as boot idps
Last edited by RebugCFW475 ; 08-07-2017 at 02:34 PM.
08-07-2017, 05:48 PM #2
Originally posted by RebugCFW475 View Post
So something happened to my ps3 and everytime i reboot , the cid keeps changing to an invalid one , i reinstalled cfw and everything seemed to have been fixed temporarily but after i rebooted , it happened again its so annoying and the only actual way i can get online is by manually putting a cid every single time and then going over at rebug toolbox to change the active ps3id . Could a cid be glitched or something?

btw i did set the it as boot idps

Well if you run a DEX firmware that is what you need to do to play online... Now if you dont want to do it manually use webMAN MOD. There's an option where you can set a CID/IDPS everytime the ps3 boot.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo