07-31-2019, 09:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); would i just open up multi man or filzezilla > go to GAMES folder> higlight the game and delete?
08-01-2019, 05:08 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Ga21mer View Post
would i just open up multi man or filzezilla > go to GAMES folder> higlight the game and delete?

You should be able to delete them in multiman as well

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Ga21mer
08-01-2019, 05:53 AM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
would i just open up multi man or filzezilla > go to GAMES folder> higlight the game and delete?

thanks, and another quick question i am getting an error of trophies after installing dlc for bo1, " (80022D03) what should i do ? if i go to delete a trophy in filzezilla which trophy folder should i choose to delete?
thanks
08-01-2019, 11:32 AM #4
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

thanks, and another quick question i am getting an error of trophies after installing dlc for bo1, " (80022D03) what should i do ? if i go to delete a trophy in filzezilla which trophy folder should i choose to delete?
thanks

I wouldn't advise that, TROPTRNS.DAT actually stores trophy unlocks and status and TROPUSR.DAT stores trophy timestamps and displays them in the trophy collection (XMB)
Go here to read more: https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/622988-how-mod-troptrnsdat-modding-trophy-files.html

You can either do these....

By FTP'n the trophy folder (Go to this thread: https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/773320-list-2384-folders-w-npwr-ids-titles.html
and click spoilers to show lists, and hold CTRL + F to have a "Find" Search Box at bottom of screen, so you can search name to indicate folder.
For Black Ops, it's folder NPWR01247_00)
onto your desktop and use PS3TrophyIsGood to amend your trophy stamp(s), FTP back again, and rebuild database

OR

2. https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/error-codes/80022d03/

Solution:

Sync your trophies by going to Game > [Trophy Collection] on the XMB™ Menu.
Wait 24 hours to allow the PlayStation Network server to register your trophy collection.
If the problem persists, enter Safe Mode and select [Rebuild Database]. Click You must login or register to view this content. to learn how to access Safe Mode.
Last edited by Reidso ; 08-01-2019 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Added Options 1 & 2

The following 2 users say thank you to Reidso for this useful post:

Ga21mer, Wosley
08-01-2019, 11:54 PM #5
Originally posted by another user
7420189[/quote
if i rebuild data base will i lose my cfw? games? homebrew apps?
08-02-2019, 11:51 AM #6
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
Originally posted by another user
7420189[/quote
if i rebuild data base will i lose my cfw? games? homebrew apps?

No, you won't lose them

I recently tested the PS3TrophyIsGood and rebuild database a few times
and I still had my CFW, games, and homebrew apps (Webman, MuiltiMan etc)

The following user thanked Reidso for this useful post:

Ga21mer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo