Post: I can't find the name of a old ps1 game I used to play?
08-16-2012, 03:52 PM #1
volcomstx3600
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You can play as 2 playable characters - Woman with red hair or buff black man. Its a co op game .Set in space/on alien planets - played similar to the bruce willis game "Apocalypse". Loads of power ups, woman shot red lasers and man shot blue... Anyone help? It's like a alien shooter. Does anyone remember this game? I believe the disc was purple.
08-19-2012, 07:43 AM #2
volcomstx3600
Bounty hunter
Can anyone please answer this I'm going insane not knowing this game????!?
08-19-2012, 07:56 AM #3
Originally posted by volcomstx3600 View Post
Can anyone please answer this I'm going insane not knowing this game????!?

is it Area 51?
08-19-2012, 08:02 AM #4
volcomstx3600
Bounty hunter
no thats not it
08-22-2012, 01:33 AM #5
T RAW
Gym leader
Please give more details !!!
08-22-2012, 01:59 AM #6
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by volcomstx3600 View Post
You can play as 2 playable characters - Woman with red hair or buff black man. Its a co op game .Set in space/on alien planets - played similar to the bruce willis game "Apocalypse". Loads of power ups, woman shot red lasers and man shot blue... Anyone help? It's like a alien shooter. Does anyone remember this game? I believe the disc was purple.

Was it Time Splitters 2?
08-22-2012, 02:51 AM #7
volcomstx3600
Bounty hunter
No it's a ps1 game I've gave as much as I can remember =\
10-20-2013, 07:51 PM #8
Assault Retribution.
12-24-2014, 09:43 PM #9
Hello.
I just registered here to say thanks - after a few days of googling around, i finally found this thread. The game you were looking for is one of the first games I played, ever (along with Speed Freaks, which I just bought today).

My brother and I got the Ps1 in 1996 when we were 4 and 5 years old, but the one thing we lacked was a memory card - so whenever we played, it was from the start. This meant we had to finish a game in one long stretch, usually a Sunday. But this game we never finished - it was impossible to pass a certain level with speeding hovering motors - in some cave of sorts. A change in the perspective happened there, all at once you viewed the character from behind.

Anyways, thanks alot for this. Cheers
12-25-2014, 06:08 AM #10
Originally posted by NaviNutan View Post
Hello.
I just registered here to say thanks - after a few days of googling around, i finally found this thread. The game you were looking for is one of the first games I played, ever (along with Speed Freaks, which I just bought today).

My brother and I got the Ps1 in 1996 when we were 4 and 5 years old, but the one thing we lacked was a memory card - so whenever we played, it was from the start. This meant we had to finish a game in one long stretch, usually a Sunday. But this game we never finished - it was impossible to pass a certain level with speeding hovering motors - in some cave of sorts. A change in the perspective happened there, all at once you viewed the character from behind.

Anyways, thanks alot for this. Cheers

Noticed this thread had been bumped from 2012, I don't bump old threads, but since it's already been done...
The game you're trying to think of is Pandemonium 2, if you're still interested. xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo