06-28-2014, 10:36 PM #1
oNiiTrOx
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Some of you may or may not know me from the playstation community as WholeGrainOats, I released Anti-Radar and AimBot for CFG on the MW2 section of the forums. What I need help with, it appears someone has gained access to my account. First of all, no I have never given my account to anyone, or signed in at a location other than my own. I had a PlayStation 3 (Non Jailbroken) that I sold to Vintage Stock here in the US, and I'm assuming i didn't format my console, and whoever purchased my playstation, has my account, what gets me, is, any other account on my console is untouched, only the WholeGrainOats account has been stolen.

Sony refuses to recover my account without proof of owning the original console, or without having the original email i used to create the account. Seeing that the email was an @live.com email, it is no longer able to be created (I just got over a 2 hour long conversation with microsoft harping at them to try to get them to create this one single @live account). Sony also tells me the account i used to register the account is not the current email, meaning it has been changed by whoever has my account. If anyone can get WholeGrainOats back, I will pay you via PayPal, reply here or inbox me, ive spent hundreds on that account, and my debit card info is still linked to it, and i would greatly appreciate not having to re-purchase my store items.
06-28-2014, 10:47 PM #2
oNiiTrOx
Do a barrel roll!
NEVERMIND, just bothered sony again for the 8th time, after confirming 5 other accounts that were linked to that serial they decided that they'd believe me. Thanks.

The following 2 users say thank you to oNiiTrOx for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, xBane
07-01-2014, 01:52 PM #3
Originally posted by oNiiTrOx View Post
NEVERMIND, just bothered sony again for the 8th time, after confirming 5 other accounts that were linked to that serial they decided that they'd believe me. Thanks.

What the hell sony actually took your account back Gasp, and yea im pretty sure nobody could've helped you without the psn's email.
07-01-2014, 01:54 PM #4
Chris
Former Staff
Yeah, tough luck man. Glad to see that sony decided to believe you. Getting your account stolen is so frustrating.
07-15-2014, 07:13 AM #5
oNiiTrOx
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Vessel View Post
Yeah, tough luck man. Glad to see that sony decided to believe you. Getting your account stolen is so frustrating.

Yeah I was quite shocked when after calling a ton of times someone was finally like "ok here your email has been changed have a nice day"
07-21-2014, 01:31 PM #6
Glad you got your account back.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo