Post: Anyway to find out what my PSN ID was using the email?
07-29-2014, 09:38 PM #1
NerdSlice
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so I've been trying to gain access to my original PSN ID and today I finally guessed the Email/Password combination but since I haven't accessed it in so long its forcing me to update the password. Problem is I no longer have access to the email on the account due to it being created years ago and I no longer remember the password. I called up sony and they said if I can name the PSN ID they can give me access to the account by changing the email address on the account.

Is it possible to see what PSN ID is tied to the email? Or am I screwed?
07-29-2014, 09:51 PM #2
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by NerdSlice View Post
Ok so I've been trying to gain access to my original PSN ID and today I finally guessed the Email/Password combination but since I haven't accessed it in so long its forcing me to update the password. Problem is I no longer have access to the email on the account due to it being created years ago and I no longer remember the password. I called up sony and they said if I can name the PSN ID they can give me access to the account by changing the email address on the account.

Is it possible to see what PSN ID is tied to the email? Or am I screwed?

From my knowledge it's almost impossible to do this. Only sony can see the psn -> email and other way around. I would have to say that you should try and guess any passwords you might have used or think it can be

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo