07-31-2014, 06:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So recently my main profile stopped displaying my friends correctly. When i log in it shows 0 friends online. Then a few mins later they start to show up but they all have Xs next to there name. I also noticed that when its trying to load some names come in. Blanked out then the name apperars. When im online in a game none of my friends can see me.

I also noticed that when i log into psn with my original psid and cid i get a error message but when i spoof it lets me go back on but with the messed up friends list. It Dosent say im banned or anything.

Can someone help me out

Im running the latest Rebug D-REX
07-31-2014, 07:03 PM #2
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by KilikaDenn13 View Post
So

Any chance you added someone on mw2 or mw3 with a changed/modded name? That would def do it.
07-31-2014, 08:30 PM #3
Originally posted by Citadel View Post
Any chance you added someone on mw2 or mw3 with a changed/modded name? That would def do it.

Haven't played them yet
07-31-2014, 09:08 PM #4
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by KilikaDenn13 View Post
So recently my main profile stopped displaying my friends correctly. When i log in it shows 0 friends online. Then a few mins later they start to show up but they all have Xs next to there name. I also noticed that when its trying to load some names come in. Blanked out then the name apperars. When im online in a game none of my friends can see me.

I also noticed that when i log into psn with my original psid and cid i get a error message but when i spoof it lets me go back on but with the messed up friends list. It Dosent say im banned or anything.

Can someone help me out

Im running the latest Rebug D-REX

I had the same problem on my account. I had this problem after doing the moving comment. A simple fix is to delete the user and re add it.
07-31-2014, 10:42 PM #5
LorenzoC
Do a barrel roll!
it happened to me i deleted and readd the account
07-31-2014, 11:15 PM #6
Thanks for the help...ill try that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo