09-27-2014, 11:14 PM #1
tygouvion123
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well im on 3.55 ofw and is wondering what cfw i should use to play games without disks if its possible?my drive board works and the bluray drive ejects and injects disks but the lens is going out....so i was wondering if its possible to put games on possibly an external hdd or usb and run it through multiman or wat? please help me out and possibly skype me if its possible......im new with this stuff and i already bricked my other ps3..:(
09-28-2014, 12:44 AM #2
joni_djESP
Can’t trickshot me!
Yes you can, only fix the game settings and work without disc internal, external and bd mirror
09-28-2014, 12:53 AM #3
tygouvion123
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by djESP View Post
Yes you can, only fix the game settings and work without disc internal, external and bd mirror

hey another question...im on 4.55 rogero and i used 3.55 rogero downgrader and how can i swap my hard drive out so i can re-install 4.55 rogero
09-28-2014, 10:30 AM #4
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by tygouvion123 View Post
hey another question...im on 4.55 rogero and i used 3.55 rogero downgrader and how can i swap my hard drive out so i can re-install 4.55 rogero

lol, the firmware isn't on the hard drive. If you replace your hard drive you'll just loose all your files that you had. So it shouldn't be a problem.

The following user thanked Winter for this useful post:

joni_djESP

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo