09-30-2014, 07:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I came home and after my schoolwork etc. I tried to boot up my PS3.
However, it wouldn't boot using the controller (showed 4 blinking lights). So i booted it up manually.
Because it wasn't working wirelessly, I decided to use the charging cord to try and connect. Still, it wouldn't connect (4 blinking lights).
Tried to reset it using the little hole in the back, still: blinking lights.
I just cannot seem to connect my controller -> ps3. Not wirelessly, not wired, not after resetting it.
Any help? Or is my controller dead..?
09-30-2014, 07:13 PM #2
The_Gazra
League Champion
Sounds like it could be a dead controller tbh.

Is the controller working at all when it is connected via USB?

If it does allow you to use it when wired then try resetting it while it is plugged in and working.

IF that fails it looks like you may need a new controller. I have never had this issue I mean yeah I have had to reset the controllers but they always worked after that so I cannot really give any more advice as I have never experienced it myself.

Hopefully someone else will have a better answer for you. It would be even better if they have experienced it themselves.

The following user thanked The_Gazra for this useful post:

Joren
10-04-2014, 11:13 PM #3
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Sounds like it could be a dead controller tbh.

Is the controller working at all when it is connected via USB?

If it does allow you to use it when wired then try resetting it while it is plugged in and working.

IF that fails it looks like you may need a new controller. I have never had this issue I mean yeah I have had to reset the controllers but they always worked after that so I cannot really give any more advice as I have never experienced it myself.

Hopefully someone else will have a better answer for you. It would be even better if they have experienced it themselves.

Wont even connect when wired so I'm guessing it's dead Sal
Thanks for the help anyway.
10-04-2014, 11:30 PM #4
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by xJoren View Post
Wont even connect when wired so I'm guessing it's dead Sal
Thanks for the help anyway.

No problem sorry I couldn't help anymore bud.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo