10-11-2014, 11:02 AM #1
McLovinMods
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right so, started up my ps3 like normal and then boom its froze well the hdmi footage did i could still here the moving of the controller on screen so i turned it off and started it up again all ok and then boom froze same thing so i plugged it out from the power plug and rested the hdmi out put by holding down the power button nothing after many attempts i got it to work and it froze and ever sense it won't work and (i tryed it with my elgato for the two attempts it worked)

Right so I tyres it with av cables didn't work? Any one have this problem?

HELP PLEASE!
Last edited by McLovinMods ; 10-12-2014 at 08:10 AM.
10-11-2014, 11:12 AM #2
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by McLovinMods View Post
Right so, started up my ps3 like normal and then boom its froze well the hdmi footage did i could still here the moving of the controller on screen so i turned it off and started it up again all ok and then boom froze same thing so i plugged it out from the power plug and rested the hdmi out put by holding down the power button nothing after many attempts i got it to work and it froze and ever sense it won't work and (i tryed it with my elgato for the two attempts it worked)

HELP PLEASE!

Start ps3 then hold down the power button until it turns off.

When its turned off quickly turn back on holding the power button down.

You will get the first power up beep,hold down the power button until you get a second beep

Last edited by DIRTY SMASHER ; 10-11-2014 at 11:17 AM.
10-11-2014, 11:37 AM #3
McLovinMods
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DIRTY
Start ps3 then hold down the power button until it turns off.

When its turned off quickly turn back on holding the power button down.

You will get the first power up beep,hold down the power button until you get a second beep

Tryed it, No luck.
11-25-2014, 08:36 PM #4
You need an E3 flasher. Was you on rebug?? And you can't get safe mode? That mean your ps3 could have been wrighing dev_flash when it was turned off the same happend to me, have it flashed..
11-26-2014, 08:24 PM #5
McLovinMods
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by zzzmods7 View Post
You need an E3 flasher. Was you on rebug?? And you can't get safe mode? That mean your ps3 could have been wrighing dev_flash when it was turned off the same happend to me, have it flashed..

Not sure, but I did mange to stop it freezing by putting it on Full Fan using Fan Control Utlity 2.03
11-26-2014, 08:25 PM #6
So wait I'm lost, what happend?
11-26-2014, 08:31 PM #7
CFW freeze some times,, are you saying hdmi works but not av?? And don't use that fan pkg, I used it my ps3 froze more, you need a CFW updated like rebug has fan control built in,,
11-26-2014, 08:37 PM #8
McLovinMods
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by zzzmods7 View Post
CFW freeze some times,, are you saying hdmi works but not av?? And don't use that fan pkg, I used it my ps3 froze more, you need a CFW updated like rebug has fan control built in,,

No, it had nothing to do with the HDMI or AV input in the end. But it wouldn't display a display for ages then it started up but it froze constantly so I put fan on full.
11-26-2014, 08:40 PM #9
Or did I say this wrong and hdmi dosnt work, but av dose? Could be 2 things.. bad hdmi port, or your hdmi cord.. try a different cord first, if that dosnt work then a bad port, cuz your still getting single with av then that mean its not your gpu,, and when I was on 4.55 I had that fan pgk same as you and my ps3 froze all the time, and if it only freeze when the fan is not on then your ps3 is over heating,
11-26-2014, 08:44 PM #10
Okay then, that could be a few things, your ps3 is over heating, or it needs reballed, but if its not freezing anymore could have been a bunch of dust and dirt inside and when you put the fan on full it cleaned the ps3 out.. you have an fat or slim?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo