10-29-2014, 07:22 PM #1
Steve
Ex-News Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so I live in the states and I really want the game MXGP (motocross game) only problem is you can only buy it in Europe. What steps do I have to take to access the eu psn store and be able to play? Will it be worth the hassle?

Sent from my iPhone using NGU
10-29-2014, 08:03 PM #2
gamer89117
Can’t trickshot me!
as far as i know just make a eu account on psn and it should work
for the eu account you need to verify an email address and you will also need a mailing address
use a 1 hour temporary email like i did and use United kingdom as country, england as the state, and london as the city and you should be good to go. just fill in the rest of the stuff as you go

The following user thanked gamer89117 for this useful post:

Steve
10-29-2014, 08:52 PM #3
Steve
Ex-News Staff
Originally posted by gamer89117 View Post
as far as i know just make a eu account on psn and it should work
for the eu account you need to verify an email address and you will also need a mailing address
use a 1 hour temporary email like i did and use United kingdom as country, england as the state, and london as the city and you should be good to go. just fill in the rest of the stuff as you go

Thank you and does a regular psn card work that I could buy at GameStop or will I need a different one for the different currency?
10-29-2014, 08:57 PM #4
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Steve View Post
Thank you and does a regular psn card work that I could buy at GameStop or will I need a different one for the different currency?

you would need to buy an EU Card off like eBay or maybe amazon UK

The following user thanked Nick for this useful post:

Steve
10-31-2014, 01:44 PM #5
As for as I know you will need 2 make a new psn online Id on your computer so you can select the country? then try and buy it if it still doest let you buy it try buy it with a psn card!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo