03-04-2015, 11:13 PM #1
kingmerc
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So my friend would keep popping up as online in gta 5 but wouldnt join my game or answer my msgs so i shoot him a text and ask him wsup?. he tells me than he was in a session when some guy started with racist rant so he reported him. Then the guy writes him like "that was a mistake good luck loggin back on tomorrow" he didnt pay it no mind then he goes to log back in and cant lmao.... anyways now he cant log in his psn or email to psn so he tries to get ahold of sony with no luck so is there anything he can do to get his account back cause I have no clue in which direction to point him.
03-04-2015, 11:47 PM #2
Originally posted by kingmerc View Post
So my friend would keep popping up as online in gta 5 but wouldnt join my game or answer my msgs so i shoot him a text and ask him wsup?. he tells me than he was in a session when some guy started with racist rant so he reported him. Then the guy writes him like "that was a mistake good luck loggin back on tomorrow" he didnt pay it no mind then he goes to log back in and cant lmao.... anyways now he cant log in his psn or email to psn so he tries to get ahold of sony with no luck so is there anything he can do to get his account back cause I have no clue in which direction to point him.

Call sony or reset password!
03-05-2015, 01:45 AM #3
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
So my friend would keep popping up as online in gta 5 but wouldnt join my game or answer my msgs so i shoot him a text and ask him wsup?. he tells me than he was in a session when some guy started with racist rant so he reported him. Then the guy writes him like "that was a mistake good luck loggin back on tomorrow" he didnt pay it no mind then he goes to log back in and cant lmao.... anyways now he cant log in his psn or email to psn so he tries to get ahold of sony with no luck so is there anything he can do to get his account back cause I have no clue in which direction to point him.
I had my PS4 account stolen a while back, the guy changed the email & pass. After dealing with Sony Chat Support for a while, after I gave them the Serial # of the PS3 I created it on, they were able to reset the account to a new email. Hope this helps. Smile
03-05-2015, 01:49 AM #4

Without your/his serial, you/he isn't going to get the account back.
03-05-2015, 02:12 AM #5
Anon777
Little One
LULZ had my account hacked got it back but I didt call gay ass sony and it got haxed again but since I could get it ban I thought I ban it with his console 😈
03-05-2015, 01:12 PM #6
kingmerc
Do a barrel roll!
yea he had to give them the serial # and also the credit card number linked to the account but they were able to do the same and change his log in email although it took him hours on the phone atleast he finally got it back but the idiot who hacked it was messaging his own friends from it so now sony got all their psn id lmao.thanks man can you close this thread now
Originally posted by Kryptus View Post
I had my PS4 account stolen a while back, the guy changed the email & pass. After dealing with Sony Chat Support for a while, after I gave them the Serial # of the PS3 I created it on, they were able to reset the account to a new email. Hope this helps. Smile
03-05-2015, 01:31 PM #7
kingmerc
Do a barrel roll!
lol i like how you say you/his. if my account gets hacked they can keep it that shit is more tainted than our government lmao
Originally posted by Frostinator View Post
Without your/his serial, you/he isn't going to get the account back.

The following user thanked kingmerc for this useful post:

03-05-2015, 06:15 PM #8
Stunz
Former Staff
You're best shot would be to ring sony up, I done this before. They ask you for your PS3 Serial number, 1st passwords, date of birth and some other questions. If you know all this Information, then you should be fine. If you live in the UK you will have to phone them up, if you are in the US, you can do it in the live support with Playstation. Regards, - Stunz.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo