03-18-2015, 03:19 PM #1
IDONTKNOW.com
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I updated my ps3 and now I have no colour we'll i do but it's black and white does anyone know a fix I have tried everything from restart to factory reset and nothing has work I also put a new HDD in it no change new av leads still no change but my super slim playstation works fine no problems and I have colour need fix ASAP
03-18-2015, 04:26 PM #2
IDONTKNOW.com
Do a barrel roll!
Can't my TV isn't hd
03-18-2015, 04:26 PM #3
IDONTKNOW.com
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by EYE
Try new hdmi cable, hold ps3 button down until the 3rd beep and let go, it should pick up the output

Can't my TV isn't hd
03-18-2015, 05:15 PM #4
IDONTKNOW.com
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by EYE
So your running scart leads?

yeah av the 3 pins on the side
03-19-2015, 12:25 AM #5
Originally posted by IDONTKNOW.com View Post
yeah av the 3 pins on the side

Maybe you Audio and Video port is faulty idk, im sure if you hooked it up to a hd capable tv it would work fine.
maybe try cleaning the port with a dry q-tip.
Last edited by xhevanlyx ; 03-19-2015 at 12:31 AM.
03-19-2015, 05:22 PM #6
IDONTKNOW.com
Do a barrel roll!
The leads are fine as I tried two pair and tried it on my ofw ps3 and the ofw ps3 works fine with both pairs I'll try to clean the port see if that helps
03-20-2015, 12:36 PM #7
Stunz
Former Staff
The leads are fine as I tried two pair and tried it on my ofw ps3 and the ofw ps3 works fine with both pairs I'll try to clean the port see if that helps
I would suggest the hdmi with HD-TV, not too sure on any other solutions as you tried a lot already :\

The following user thanked Stunz for this useful post:

Kronoaxis
03-20-2015, 12:58 PM #8
SuperSnes
Maggbot timeout!
u changed the settings in ps3??
03-21-2015, 04:05 PM #9
IDONTKNOW.com
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Trickzz View Post
u changed the settings in ps3??

Yeah I have tried all the setting it's still black and white I just brought a lead that allows you to use you hdmi port but still can play on av I'll let you all know how it goes thank you all for your help
03-21-2015, 04:41 PM #10
SuperSnes
Maggbot timeout!
Yeah I have tried all the setting it's still black and white I just brought a lead that allows you to use you hdmi port but still can play on av I'll let you all know how it goes thank you all for your help

ok if not try restore ur ps3 u will lose everything but worth a try

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo