Post: [US] Devil May Cry 2 HD platinum save set [BLUS30764DMC2_DMC2]
01-27-2020, 01:57 PM #1
acyice
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There are a lot of save for unlock everything.....That's totally not really helpful.

So I finished this game recently and made this save set.

Before using this save set, I Strongly Suggest You To Finish Lucia once and finish Dante Mission 6 and Mission 11 to get all boss related trophies.

Here is a tips for some trophies
Check Out My Collection
Lucia weapon in these three place
In a MTR station, Inside a big plane(mission 5?) , Inside water(In mission 6, after kill the worm boss. Jump down to the right corner(Weapon is in side the water))

Stylish!
En Vogue
Any mission any enemy just keep using front attack and back attack.

Bloody Palace Mode
No Inf devil trigger cheat in US version, it is the hardest trophy in this game. Use trish flying laser or use Dante true devil trigger(10% HP) with full healing Item should be able to finish this shit trophy after this long long long super long fight( I hate wolf.)

This save set can unlock Every Knee Will Bend + Every Head Will Bow + Every Tongue Will Confess + Barehand Beauty + A Secret Revealed + Vita Maxima + Magica Maxima + Caeruleus Diabolus(Not Tested) + Armed And Dangerous + Arms Race + Like A Hot Knife Trough Butter + To The Max + Full Armory + Bloody Palace Mode

Boss related trophies....... There is no checkpoint, So you need to play every mission as Lucia and Dante Mission 6 & 11.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Need to resign btw.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by acyice ; 10-22-2020 at 04:17 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to acyice for this useful post:

azooz7777, batman148, cloudrasengan, Corona, crazy monk, Khalilmania, Leonrpg, lolgame99, LynGenta, Mr.Monster, nicko, RAMT1029, SoulsOfTheRotten, T1000peX, Wosley, wuzhere

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo