05-18-2010, 08:18 PM #1
sleepyseann
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all, not to sure if these wil work as I have not tested these myself. but Disney's UP is 100% complete and all trophoies were earned. As for Mini Ninjas, completed on Medium and 79/100 Jizo status obtained. I started the game in error on medium so will upload again when i gt round to complete ALL the levels again on hard, also will upload again when either 99/100 or 100/100 status are obtained. ONLY if the gamesaves work that is.

Mini Ninjas
You must login or register to view this content.

Disney's UP
You must login or register to view this content.

Hope these are useful!

P.S. these are EU gamesaves (thank you Jalaneme for pointing out i missed this oof).
Last edited by sleepyseann ; 05-18-2010 at 09:03 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot ha.

The following user thanked sleepyseann for this useful post:

jedt
05-18-2010, 08:23 PM #2
Cooler
Supreme
Thanks for sharing Smile
I don't have them games so I can't test them :\
05-18-2010, 08:29 PM #3
sleepyseann
Save Point
Not a problem, thank you for replying though. Hopefully someone else with these games can confirm these as they were not on the sticky (don't know if it gets updated).

Cheers anyway though.
05-18-2010, 08:43 PM #4
i have mini ninjas, i will test the game later on as i am playing boarderlands, you are lucky that i have a pal copy, oh and why did you only put the sys file in the rar file? is this how it works or something?
05-18-2010, 09:01 PM #5
sleepyseann
Save Point
Cool, and thank you...reason for me only putting the sys file in the Mini Ninjas RAR is because the picture is not need and the PARAM files are for your PS3 so only the sys file would need to be replaced in your gamesave.

always remember to save your orignal gamesave file on your pc as a back up, would hate for it not to work and have no backup saved.

Thanks again.
05-18-2010, 09:29 PM #6
it didn't work, file is corrupt.
05-18-2010, 09:48 PM #7
sleepyseann
Save Point
Ok, thanks for trying mate. I will have a look and see if I can sort it out.

Thanks for trying though.
05-18-2010, 10:16 PM #8
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by sleepyseann View Post
Ok, thanks for trying mate. I will have a look and see if I can sort it out.

Thanks for trying though.

Mate fair play for posting saves, it's what we need in this section of the site, so cheers.

The problem with one of them, if you already Plat'd the game, its off no use to anyone, you generally have to perform something...pick this up, kill that person, finish that race, put on that suit...etc you would need to give the savefile before carrying out all objectives.

As far as I know, neither game can be hacked.

Thanks all the same.
05-19-2010, 05:36 PM #9
sleepyseann
Save Point
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Mate fair play for posting saves, it's what we need in this section of the site, so cheers.

The problem with one of them, if you already Plat'd the game, its off no use to anyone, you generally have to perform something...pick this up, kill that person, finish that race, put on that suit...etc you would need to give the savefile before carrying out all objectives.

As far as I know, neither game can be hacked.

Thanks all the same.

Cheers for that mate and well maybe one day they may be hackable, by then everyone! would have completed them both anyways haha...no need for this thread now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo