08-27-2010, 10:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Herd from my friend that this works on the US versions saves transfer and unlock i tried his US save on my Pal copy and it currupted anybody got a Uk version to let me try aka for the playboy mags ect.
08-27-2010, 11:08 PM #2
(Alex)
lvl1 ExtremelyTrustworthy
Originally posted by extremeeyez82 View Post
Herd from my friend that this works on the US versions saves transfer and unlock i tried his US save on my Pal copy and it currupted anybody got a Uk version to let me try aka for the playboy mags ect.

Which File To Change?
08-27-2010, 11:29 PM #3
im not sure he said tried it and it works Bizzymtl is the user said the US file system is like bioshock herd it from forum pschaos
08-29-2010, 03:34 PM #4
Original
League Champion
Im two trophies away from a platnium in just under 16 hours of Gameplay. Theres a website that shows all locations of Playboy magazines & wanted posters. Im from the UK but Dont know how to share the saves with people. Any help?
08-29-2010, 03:40 PM #5
jobush50
Gym leader
Originally posted by liamhurly View Post
Im two trophies away from a platnium in just under 16 hours of Gameplay. Theres a website that shows all locations of Playboy magazines & wanted posters. Im from the UK but Dont know how to share the saves with people. Any help?

Upload it to a file sharing website like: rapidshare or megaupload.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo