10-10-2010, 01:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Lately I've been trying to jailbreak my PS3 using software that only needs to be put on a normal flashdrive and then copied to the PS3.

Only I haven't been able to find this software once I insert the drive in order to run it on my PS3. Same goes for any other files I try to transfer to the PS3.

Doesn't matter if I go to saved data utility or anything else. I click on the USB device and it says "no files saved" and when I press triangle, it just says "information" showing how much space the device holds.

So can someone help me out on how I successfully take files from my PC to the PS3 and run them? Thanks.
10-10-2010, 05:23 AM #2
Adrian.
PLAYING HALO 4 NIGGA
Moved to PS3 Exploits/Hacks Questions.
10-10-2010, 05:27 AM #3
Originally posted by Adrian View Post
Moved to PS3 Exploits/Hacks Questions.

Dude I simply need to know how to copy non-media files to the PS3 from a PC; the Jailbreak software was just an example.

It is neither a hack nor an exploit to transfer files to a PS3.
10-10-2010, 09:36 AM #4
tazzi
Can’t trickshot me!
To transfer files TO a ps3 you need compatible files to transfer... eg a game save.

data cannot by copied OFF the ps3 with a thumbdrive anymore due to all the gamesave trophy hacks that happen so sony has disabled copying game saves. you cant save game data utility either.

The only way to get stuff on and off the ps3 is to jailbreak it then use ps3ftp or black box to copy and paste files.

Smile

p.s it will come under hack or exploit as this is the only way now. Smile
10-10-2010, 04:25 PM #5
Hey by the way, this is a link to the Youtube video with the jailbreak file. It says it'll work on 3.50 firmware and all the commentors said it worked. Does it look legit? [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dboVo9XLIGM]YouTube - Ps3 Modchip Jailbreak UPDATED! USB Mod! Only here working[/ame]

Ok that didn't work as I expected, I wanted it to send people to the video on youtube with the link to the file and the description saying it works with 3.50 firmware and what not.
Last edited by tomb9194 ; 10-10-2010 at 04:28 PM.
10-10-2010, 05:16 PM #6
the534
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by tomb9194 View Post
Hey by the way, this is a link to the Youtube video with the jailbreak file. It says it'll work on 3.50 firmware and all the commentors said it worked. Does it look legit? You must login or register to view this content.

Ok that didn't work as I expected, I wanted it to send people to the video on youtube with the link to the file and the description saying it works with 3.50 firmware and what not.

That is the original video, no where, apart from that red box, does it say 3.50

There is NO Confirmed jb for 3.50
10-10-2010, 05:21 PM #7
Originally posted by the534 View Post
That is the original video, no where, apart from that red box, does it say 3.50

There is NO Confirmed jb for 3.50

Ok...but I have viewed numerous videos with hundreds of commentors saying "Cool thanks it does work on 3.50 firmware". I just find it slightly hard to believe that these people ask hundreds of their friends to make a youtube account and comment on their video saying it works.
10-10-2010, 06:04 PM #8
the534
Do a barrel roll!
seriously, it doesn't

do you not think it would be all over this website, instead of posted underneath youtube videos?

every site says its not possible, apart from you"n00b"tubers
10-10-2010, 07:17 PM #9
And there is no way to download 3.41 if I'm on 3.50? I'd have to buy a brand new PS3 (which I'm NOT gonna do)?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo