11-10-2010, 03:28 PM #1
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

For those that have fl0w and yet to get the last three trophies I got some good news for yall. If you're like me you're missing the following three trophies.

You must login or register to view this content.Giant
You must login or register to view this content.
Complete any campaign with a creature of 25 segments or longer
This trophy is also awarded when you complete the credits on a glitch-install [see Install Information]

You must login or register to view this content.Vegetarian
Eat all foods in a campaign without killing any advanced creature
This trophy is also awarded when you complete the credits on a glitch-install [see Install Information]

Cannibalism You must login or register to view this content.
Eat all advanced creatures in a campaign without eating any food

This is without a doubt the hardest trophy of this game

But luckily there's a way to get 2 out of 3 trophies via a glitch with how you install the game. So without further delays here we go.

Install information

• You can switch freely between the proper install and glitch-install by deleting and re-downloading the game from the PSN store. Your game save file will work with BOTH installs, so DO NOT DELETE THE GAME SAVE!
  • Every trophy is attainable with a proper install. EU Store currently does not have the DLC expansion, leaving you with a max of 95%...
    To install the bundle properly you need to install the game first (do not run the game yet), then install the expansion. Now run it, it will patch, and you can run the whole thing normally and obtain all trophies.

• To force a glitched-install: first install the expansion, then the main game, then run it and install the patch. For glitched installs, when you complete the credits, you will get Beauty, Vegetarian, Peace and Giant trophies instead of Gaia and Gratitude trophies. You will NOT get Memory either with a glitch-install.

• If you got the free valentine's day game and NEVER patched it ("in the bubble" or You must login or register to view this content. out of the patch every time), then and only then you can buy the expansion and it will work if you follow the precise instructions on a proper install above. If you patched it, the expansion itself will not work: so live with 95% or buy the bundle

Cannibalism
Eat all advanced creatures in a campaign without eating any food

This is tricky, as there is food EVERYWHERE. Do it with the yellow guy [the one that paralyze fishes]. Pressing a button will scare away everything, from creatures to food to (+) and (-). If you are holding any button to stay yellow and you hit food with the hook, it will infect the food and turn it greenish-yellow. If the other creature eats the food while it is infected, it will get paralyzed for you to kill.

If you use your two yellow hooks to infect food, you will no longer be yellow and WILL eat food by mistake, so be careful even with this guy. You CAN eat red gems [the ones with red in the center and three strings coming out of it], and doing so will now only allow you to paralyze with 4 or 6 hooks [instead of 2], and you will also withstand more hits without being sent up a layer. You CAN take hits, the most important thing is just not to eat food.

One good strategy is to hit any button and then while in yellow creep up on a guy, paralyze it, and then eat it's highlighted segments. Also, try to eat the head first, and finish with it's tail, as you have less chance of eating food by mistake. As soon as you finish creatures, hit any key to turn yellow fast and avoid eating the food it drops. What you also need to do is see what is on the layer beneath you while swimming into the
(-) [or if you get eaten, turn blue and pop up a level]. You will have a moment to maneuver while going to another layer of the sea, and you can also to hit a button to turn yellow during transit, ensuring you do not hit some food. You will get the trophy shortly after arriving on layer 16, the one with the egg ~ you do NOT need to kill all the guys around the egg!

[requires two controllers, though who doesn't have an extra controller, if you don't you need to get one ASAP!!!]
You can make it easy by first choosing
yellow on your 1st controller, then joining in on the 2nd controller, and choosing the "original" creature. Now turn off the 2nd controller [he may flow around for a while, without eating anything, before going poof]. You will have the original stage to play but with yellow, so will be relatively easy to flow through the stage!

Well if you followed the steps you should now have 100% on fl0w now. Whew who knew that these bronze trophies could be such a pain in the butt? Well Good Luck and have fun getting 100% on fl0w

credits go to: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Yuki_240sx ; 12-16-2010 at 08:22 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Yuki_240sx for this useful post:

D-Rock1, fakeshadow, ShinigamiUzi
11-10-2010, 04:17 PM #2
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Thanks for your help! Btw they are the hardest trophies?
11-10-2010, 05:07 PM #3
D-Rock1
Lvl1 Extremly Trustworthy
Good info there yuki, though i have never heard about glitches. I know u need the dlc for the 100%, which i have. When u say "glitched", does that mean that trophies dont ping when they normally should?
11-10-2010, 05:15 PM #4
Neo_Angelo
Raiding Girls Panties
thanks for that i always wondered how to get these easier.
11-10-2010, 05:41 PM #5
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
Originally posted by Rock1 View Post
Good info there yuki, though i have never heard about glitches. I know u need the dlc for the 100%, which i have. When u say "glitched", does that mean that trophies don't ping when they normally should?

Well I read around and was surprised there was glitch, I was like :wtf: and it's a simple glitch that worksSmile, it just a matter of how you install the game which makes a difference and yes you will need the DLC [expansion] in order for this to work properly.

Normally when you beat the credit stage, you'll get Gaia, Gratitude, and Memory. Though if you're aiming for the glitch trophies: [Beauty, Vegetarian, Peace and Giant] then these will replace the original trophies in the aforementioned. So don't be alarm if you don't get the original trophies. I would suggest doing the glitch install first to glitch trophies, then on the second run install the original version [install game, then install expansion, then install the patch] to obtain the remaining trophies.

I say this because for the memory trophy, when you'll at the bottom of the credit stage, DON'T EAT THE EGG. in order to get the memory trophy you have to stay there without eating the egg for 30 minutes!? totally an epic fail trophy, making you wait 30mins for a trophy. though it's not bad as Disgaea 3, where you have to play 10 hours straight for a bronze./facepalm

but at least I know it works, saves me a lot of trouble getting the giant and vegetarian trophy. because the credit snake has no enemies and all you gotta do is eat everything there's in sight. simple as that. hehe
Last edited by Yuki_240sx ; 11-10-2010 at 05:46 PM.
11-10-2010, 07:21 PM #6
D-Rock1
Lvl1 Extremly Trustworthy
Originally posted by 240sx View Post
Well I read around and was surprised there was glitch, I was like :wtf: and it's a simple glitch that worksSmile, it just a matter of how you install the game which makes a difference and yes you will need the DLC [expansion] in order for this to work properly.

Normally when you beat the credit stage, you'll get Gaia, Gratitude, and Memory. Though if you're aiming for the glitch trophies: [Beauty, Vegetarian, Peace and Giant] then these will replace the original trophies in the aforementioned. So don't be alarm if you don't get the original trophies. I would suggest doing the glitch install first to glitch trophies, then on the second run install the original version [install game, then install expansion, then install the patch] to obtain the remaining trophies.

I say this because for the memory trophy, when you'll at the bottom of the credit stage, DON'T EAT THE EGG. in order to get the memory trophy you have to stay there without eating the egg for 30 minutes!? totally an epic fail trophy, making you wait 30mins for a trophy. though it's not bad as Disgaea 3, where you have to play 10 hours straight for a bronze./facepalm

but at least I know it works, saves me a lot of trouble getting the giant and vegetarian trophy. because the credit snake has no enemies and all you gotta do is eat everything there's in sight. simple as that. hehe

Brilliant, i will give this a shot when i try it. But atpresent i wanna attain my sole aim to gain 100 plats by the end of the year. 8 more to go...
11-10-2010, 09:01 PM #7
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
Originally posted by Rock1 View Post
Brilliant, i will give this a shot when i try it. But atpresent i wanna attain my sole aim to gain 100 plats by the end of the year. 8 more to go...

ohh that's pretty close, maybe black ops, ac brotherhood might be two other plats on the list. well just play the game whenever you want a change of pace, it's really relaxing and enjoyable.
11-12-2010, 12:23 AM #8
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
your post is just a guide on how to get the trophies, that's not a hack and what is with the glitch install? what does it do? you say to do it but you don't mention what it actually does?
11-12-2010, 12:04 PM #9
Looks identical to the same information available on ps3trophies.org...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo