05-06-2011, 01:47 AM #1
RooskyEagle
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im about to finish 1st in the series "Sands of Time" and will post my saves tomorow (friday).

1) Collect all sand clouds.
2) Find all Hidden Fountains.
3) Complete the Game.
4) Complete the game without using time rewind more than 20 times.

These will be my own raw saves so someone please try to get them to work.

P.S. I don't use CFW.
05-06-2011, 12:20 PM #2
RooskyEagle
Do a barrel roll!
Heres my saves just like i promissed:
1) Sand Clouds
You must login or register to view this content.

Just continue ahead across the bridge and enter the doorway at the end. Turn right straight away. Next to the pile of rocks is the last sand cloud. Also if you continue on and finish the fight in the elevator you will get the "The Elevator" gold trophy.

2) Hidden Fountains
You must login or register to view this content.

This is found just after you have collected the most powerful sword. Go out of the section to the right and swing on the poles to reach the enemies, kill these however you like. Now normally you would need to go up to continue with the story, but if you move over to the right of this platform and drop below you will see some small brown ledges. Drop on to the ledges & eventually on to the brown beam that runs underneath the platform. Continue along this beam and jump up into a secret area underneath, in this room is a brown door, just run over to it and smash it open to find your last hidden fountain in the game.

IF you finish the game from this save without using time rewind you shold get: "Prince of Sand" gold, "Game Master" gold, "Ultimate Sword" gold, and "The Big Fight" gold.

Then load a save and use this cheat (hold L3 and press circle, circle, X, Square, Square, X, triangle, triangle, X.) to refill sand tanks and use time rewind 200 times you will get "Master of Tme" silver

I HOPE SOMEONE CAN GET THIS TO WORK, OTHERWISE I JUST WASTED ALOT OF TIME.

I took the description on how to find sand clouds and fountains from ps3trophies.org. Its a very helpful site for any trophy whore.

KEEP USB HACKS ALIVE!!!!!!!
Last edited by RooskyEagle ; 05-06-2011 at 01:53 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to RooskyEagle for this useful post:

Azure_Hack, HUYI82
05-07-2011, 07:53 AM #3
xxfearxx
Do a barrel roll!
ill test these out sunday when i get home if noone else has yet
05-07-2011, 01:07 PM #4
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
ill try test these asap, had this game for a while, havent had chance to play really.

i keep getting corrupted data, and when i try start the game i get a fatal error, quit and retry, i used ftp method btw, should this make a difference?
Last edited by ady ; 05-07-2011 at 01:47 PM.
05-07-2011, 08:23 PM #5
RooskyEagle
Do a barrel roll!
well i dont know. these are just my own raw saves so i guess we just need someone who knows how to hack them to try
05-08-2011, 08:33 PM #6
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
lets hope someone figures this out, as i really dont fancy playing all 3 games more than once, grinding is boring:(
05-09-2011, 01:28 AM #7
RooskyEagle
Do a barrel roll!
i hear that!!! the first one you can do in 1 playthrough just follow the trophy guide on ps3trophies.org, (it took me only 2 days to platinum), but the other 2 u r stuck playing 3 times unless someone can hack a save.
05-10-2011, 11:59 PM #8
xxfearxx
Do a barrel roll!
just get critical errors when trying to start the game using these saves
when you have em try posting saves from the other 2 games might have better luck, tho doubtful, you never now
05-11-2011, 12:01 AM #9
Skyline88
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xxfearxx View Post
just get critical errors when trying to start the game using these saves
when you have em try posting saves from the other 2 games might have better luck, tho doubtful, you never now

Same here.. critical error..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo