06-22-2011, 10:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How I got the Create trophy in a day.

I went search/ newest levels and said h4h on every level and heart them. Since most of the levels are like 8 minutes old, more than likely they will see your comment and heart you back.

This isnt the easiest way to do it but from what i've seen the fastest.
06-24-2011, 10:02 AM #2
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
1 or 2 ? and have you try out?

It looks dumb way.
07-03-2011, 03:04 PM #3
remi06
Do a barrel roll!
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users groaned at remi06 for this awful post:

DeAd_bLiTz, ricardo18
07-03-2011, 03:11 PM #4
Herbal_T_Bag
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by EmanPSP View Post
How I got the Create trophy in a day.

I went search/ newest levels and said h4h on every level and heart them. Since most of the levels are like 8 minutes old, more than likely they will see your comment and heart you back.

This isnt the easiest way to do it but from what i've seen the fastest.

An easy way to do this just copy and republish levels and just give it time and you should get it no problem
07-06-2011, 01:14 AM #5
my way worked the best. Goto ps3trophies.org and then to create boosting thread. Have your level cued with 50 others on the list and each heart you as you do the same. I got it in 2 days. another way is make 5 sub accounts and make 10 level swith the ending(quick levels) publish them)then go through the sub accounts to heart the levels and play them. 5 x 10 is 50 levels hearted and played You the author will only get 5 hearts this way ( you ned at least 30) but you could have people on your friends list heart you and not play the level
07-06-2011, 01:22 AM #6
Or make 20 levels with the same lvls published and 3 accounts = 60 hearted total
07-07-2011, 05:18 AM #7
Oh sorry I meant to put this is how you get author 30 hearts lol sorry if you just make use 3 other accs and heart your self it would work like someone else said, that what I did
07-07-2011, 04:54 PM #8
ricardo18
Do a barrel roll!
Can you explain me better this method, please?
I really want to play this game but because of the Create trophy I haven't started yet.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo