01-12-2012, 12:57 AM #1
Phuturistix
Level 2 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
(re-uploaded save due to Mega Upload's closure).

This is the download version: NPEB00366-SAVE-4EE37ACC3512

It's from UK PSN Store. Hope it can help anyone.

UPDATE: Paul M tested and played the last level to unlock Master Suvivalist Trophy. Believes that more will unlock.
Last edited by Phuturistix ; 01-20-2012 at 03:59 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Phuturistix for this useful post:

romano-rossi, SavageRising, SHAkA

The following user groaned Phuturistix for this awful post:

oldcp65
01-12-2012, 01:00 AM #2
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Anglo View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
Password to save: tomb

This is the download version: NPEB00366-SAVE-4EE37ACC3512

It's from UK PSN Store. Hope it can help anyone.

Testing it now well re port back soon.

The following user thanked Meeky for this useful post:

romano-rossi
01-12-2012, 01:05 AM #3
This will help alot of playstation plus users who got the game via DLC, thanks.
01-12-2012, 02:13 AM #4
haitianxu
我是馬甲我怕誰?
Originally posted by PACK
This will help alot of playstation plus users who got the game via DLC, thanks.

the disc version saves on NGU already work with the PSN version of the game.
01-12-2012, 02:19 AM #5
Really ? ive tried and it gives me a corrupted save message and ive tried different combinations to get the save to work. Without the param.sfo, just the sys file, just the sys and icono file, the sys icono and the param.pfd and still the same corrupted error. This save didnt work for me either.
01-12-2012, 02:29 AM #6
Meeky
Dark Knight
Really ? ive tried and it gives me a corrupted save message and ive tried different combinations to get the save to work. Without the param.sfo, just the sys file, just the sys and icono file, the sys icono and the param.pfd and still the same corrupted error. This save didnt work for me either.

Same thing as me am downloading the game now then i testing it give you some feed back mate,

Save works with CFW

No trophys pop tho.
Last edited by Meeky ; 01-12-2012 at 04:23 AM.

The following user groaned Meeky for this awful post:

uaeonly
01-12-2012, 04:23 AM #7
haitianxu
我是馬甲我怕誰?

hmm, maybe only certain psn versions work? i have the NA PSN version (NPUB30370-SAVE-XXXXXXXXXXX), and the downloaded disc saves, which contain both EU and NA versions, all worked for me. the only thing i do differently with the EU saves is that i don't copy PARAM.SFO over. are you using an autosave or an actual save?
01-12-2012, 04:53 AM #8
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by haitianxu View Post
hmm, maybe only certain psn versions work? i have the NA PSN version (NPUB30370-SAVE-XXXXXXXXXXX), and the downloaded disc saves, which contain both EU and NA versions, all worked for me. the only thing i do differently with the EU saves is that i don't copy PARAM.SFO over. are you using an autosave or an actual save?

Did any trophys pop for you?.
01-12-2012, 06:10 AM #9
haitianxu
我是馬甲我怕誰?
Originally posted by Paul
Did any trophys pop for you?.

no trophy pops, the disc saves are just saves that i can load up without any problems. to actually get the trophies you still have to play the game, the saves just make it easier since you can skip most of the game.
01-12-2012, 08:06 AM #10
Phuturistix
Level 2 Trustworthy
No luck with the save for anybody then?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo