01-17-2012, 10:37 AM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I found this save in the internet, its the last checkpoint of the game, not sure which difficulty cuz i havent done it yet but i think its on hard. It works 100%, but im not sure if u can unlock any trophies of it, tell me if u get something :p

SAVE REMOVED
Last edited by xSOADx ; 02-16-2013 at 08:40 PM.
01-17-2012, 10:52 AM #2
Lukastim80
Are you high?
i'll test it soon Winky Winky Thanx
01-17-2012, 02:32 PM #3
Save is useless. Game is not on Hardest difficulty, 0 Arena's done, Not even close to fully upgraded, little to 0 of the collectables found.
01-17-2012, 03:04 PM #4
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by star001 View Post
Save is useless. Game is not on Hardest difficulty, 0 Arena's done, Not even close to fully upgraded, little to 0 of the collectables found.

damn, forreal ?
i was gonna test , but u tested before me.
shit im looking for a save with the game beaten on the hardest diff.
01-17-2012, 03:54 PM #5
There is a Splatterhouse Platinum save on ngu i downloaded it a while back, it was in a thread Platinum saves for testing, it has everything unlocked and i used it on cfw, nothing unlocked in arena and when i went into the singleplayer it currupted the save, i was allowed play on but it didnt seem to re-create a save like most games, im sure it would work on xploder but i havnt got it yet ill be buying this week.
01-17-2012, 04:10 PM #6
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Edge2209 View Post
There is a Splatterhouse Platinum save on ngu i downloaded it a while back, it was in a thread Platinum saves for testing, it has everything unlocked and i used it on cfw, nothing unlocked in arena and when i went into the singleplayer it currupted the save, i was allowed play on but it didnt seem to re-create a save like most games, im sure it would work on xploder but i havnt got it yet ill be buying this week.

can you link me to this platinum save, i only seen one that had 44% trophies
01-17-2012, 04:15 PM #7
I just uploaded the splatterhouse plat to filesonic, please test on xploder You must login or register to view this content.
01-17-2012, 04:23 PM #8
Niiker
Little One
Originally posted by Edge2209 View Post
I just uploaded the splatterhouse plat to filesonic, please test on xploder You must login or register to view this content.

THX! has anybody other Saves from hisself? Arena, collectables etc?

the save which 44% u can find on the xploder server and i think i saw it here on ngu.....
01-17-2012, 04:27 PM #9
Not sure but we need it checked on xploder as its not working properly on cfw, maybe with xploder if you pic up a jen pic ect.. it will unlock the full trophy.
01-17-2012, 04:56 PM #10
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
alright thanks im gonna test when im done with GT5 Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo