Post: The Penguins of Madagascar - US region (time saver save) All Collectibles + more
02-21-2012, 12:24 AM #1
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If this save helped you please hit the THANKS button. Don't just reply with "thanks". Feedback is also very welcome.

I'm back with another shortcut save for you guys. This is for the game The Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole Returns. Now this game is normally a 10 hour or less platinum, but with this save you can cut your time down to 4 hours or less. The reason is because I have found all the collectibles in the game for you, except for one. This means you can rush through the game without having to waste your time looking all over the place for every pesky collectible chameleon.

I highly recommend you play through the game and beat it before using this save, otherwise it will be completely obvious you used Xploder. If you don't care about unlocking trophies out of order, or just want the Gold trophies and not the platinum, then by all means use this save before beating the story.

This game is a breeze, but finding each and every single chameleon in the game can really make it a bore. With this save I have also purchased all mini-games, except one. So you can simply load the game and purchase the last mini-game for yet another Gold trophy.

Instructions:
Using Xploder resign the game save to your profile. Load the game and goto the blueprint in the middle of the screen and press CIRCLE to get to LEVEL SELECT. Now MOVE RIGHT TWICE until you see the level named "AWOL" under Revenge of the Robo-Penguins. Load the level and watch the youtube video to find the first green chameleon.
The collectible chameleon you are looking for is only 1:55 seconds into the video. Once you collect this chameleon, Chameleon Keeper (Gold Trophy) will unlock.

Now you can also go back to the main menu and instead of going to the blueprint in the middle of the room - go to the bottom left corner to enter the shop. Purchase the last mini-game for yet another Gold Trophy - Bargain Shopper.

Now that you have unlocked all of the mini-games you can go for 3 more Gold Trophies by simply bowling a 200 in Mort Bowling, Defeating 1000 Ninja Pins in Ninja-Knockdown, and by Scoring 100,000 points in King Juleins Dance Party.

5 Gold trophies
and several hours of time saved by not having to find any collectibles in the game. I hope this helps. Please remember there is a button to say Thanks.

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is another save for the Number One Ninja Gold trophy. Instead of defeating 1000 ninja pins just load the save, goto the mini-game called Ninja-Knockdown and defeat 55-60 pins to unlock the Gold trophy. I wasn't going to include this but it is such a boring grind I figured it belongs here as well.

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy!
Last edited by PounDJo0DoGz0r ; 02-21-2012 at 01:30 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to PounDJo0DoGz0r for this useful post:

Angelus Satani, Back2Basics, demon_eye, gnat_, HitmanKiller1, jabber, jedt, Lunieizsicc, mark1, matrx5530, mzaslam, neoar, ODDO_22, rieks, xSOADx
02-21-2012, 01:29 AM #2
gnat_
Gym leader
Good effort on this gamesave. Though I don't have the game, just wanted to post and say thanks.

The following 2 users say thank you to gnat_ for this useful post:

jedt, PounDJo0DoGz0r
03-08-2012, 04:35 PM #3
xSOADx
Banana Joe
thanks for the saves but finding the collectibles isnt hard at all, but huge thanks for the Number One Ninja Gold trophy Smile i hate grinding for a trophy xD

The following user thanked xSOADx for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r
03-13-2012, 10:31 PM #4
Thanks, this worked perfectly. Resigned to my EU account and found the last chameleon as shown

The following user thanked Davidg1230 for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r
03-13-2012, 10:50 PM #5
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Nice saves. I actually had this game over the weekend and finished it. Didn't even think to look for saves. Good job nonetheless.

The following user thanked ZeroSasurai for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r
05-08-2012, 10:08 PM #6
D-Rock1
Lvl1 Extremly Trustworthy
Thanks for the saves, anyone made a EU save for this please?

The following user thanked D-Rock1 for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r
06-01-2012, 07:35 AM #7
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Rock1 View Post
Thanks for the saves, anyone made a EU save for this please?

IF you want I can upload is 2nd save that has the last collectable..

I tested on a dummy I was able to win the 1000 on the second save but the collectables no on both save
06-01-2012, 08:38 AM #8
D-Rock1
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
IF you want I can upload is 2nd save that has the last collectable..

I tested on a dummy I was able to win the 1000 on the second save but the collectables no on both save

Its no worries...i already got the plat. Thanks for offer.
06-01-2012, 06:08 PM #9
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Rock1 View Post
Its no worries...i already got the plat. Thanks for offer.

np Winky Winky

if someone wants i will upload just quote me Winky Winky

did u tryed the collectables save?
06-01-2012, 09:07 PM #10
D-Rock1
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
np Winky Winky

if someone wants i will upload just quote me Winky Winky

did u tryed the collectables save?

Yes got it resigned and it works.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.