03-08-2012, 04:00 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions are included in the Downloads

With this saves you can earn 100% in less than 20 minutes

You must login or register to view this content. Blood Junkie You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. Bleeder's Digest You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. Count Dra-Cole-a You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. Stakehouse You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. Blood Bank You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. Bite Club You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Give Them The Fanger You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. Play. Create. Scare. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. Raising The Stakes You must login or register to view this content.

Coming soon, otherwise use 'Give Them The Fanger' Save, it got about 78 of 100

You must login or register to view this content. Fangs for playing You must login or register to view this content.

Will pop up as soon as you start the game

You must login or register to view this content. Underground Tour You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. Dinner Theater You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. Hindenburg Complex You must login or register to view this content.

Destroy one balloon, heres a pic of one:

You must login or register to view this content. Flight Night You must login or register to view this content.

Climb to a high place, with a full blood meter. Press & hold Up on the D-pad, and fly straight, making sure not to crash. After 250 meters, trophy unlocked

All saves were created by me
Last edited by xSOADx ; 07-24-2013 at 09:21 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

19willy74, Cloud, bigburt82, BigTrain, Cien, Drumma516, ELiTE_KiLLER-86, GJx, gnat_, haitianxu, Im A Stig, Isaac Clarke, jedt, joury070, kobra1922, Mago de Oz, ps3re, rnr, sendastunt, Sirprizer, Smokin420, solidsnoova, TheForce, xorissao

The following user groaned xSOADx for this awful post:

oldcp65
03-19-2012, 04:15 PM #2
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by soad08 View Post

Thanks for the share, but Count Dra-Cole-a save is not working, I mean after playing 1-10 UGC mission, the trophy doesnt unlock, like if the 20 ugc missions were already unlocked in that save

The following user thanked sendastunt for this useful post:

xSOADx
03-19-2012, 09:15 PM #3
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
Thanks for the share, but Count Dra-Cole-a save is not working, I mean after playing 1-10 UGC mission, the trophy doesnt unlock, like if the 20 ugc missions were already unlocked in that save

damn, but it got only 19, for sure, ill try if i can manage it to work the next days.. otherwise just start a new game, explore the map about 15-25 minutes and you should be able to find 20
03-19-2012, 09:24 PM #4
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
damn, but it got only 19, for sure, ill try if i can manage it to work the next days.. otherwise just start a new game, explore the map about 15-25 minutes and you should be able to find 20

yeah that save must have 19 because I got the 20 UGC missions trophy after playing 1 mission

i'm looking for a save that can give dra-cole-a, if i start a new game, i would have to finish it to be able to have access to free roam (for the 10 ugc missions recquired to obtain last power for trophy)
03-19-2012, 10:18 PM #5
xSOADx
Banana Joe
oh allright i thought dra-cole-a was the ugc trophy, my bad :p

i will see what i can do, but probably takes a few days. but im pretty sure that i saved right before i got it, dont understand why it doesnt work
03-20-2012, 12:00 AM #6
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
oh allright i thought dra-cole-a was the ugc trophy, my bad :p

i will see what i can do, but probably takes a few days. but im pretty sure that i saved right before i got it, dont understand why it doesnt work

yeah I dont know why either :( next time I go for a 100% of this game i'll save before starting the UGC mission, so I can share my save
03-20-2012, 01:07 AM #7
thanks for these saves
03-20-2012, 09:17 AM #8
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Allright so I've played through the story again to give you guys my save for the Dra-cole-a trophy:

(needs to finish 10 ugc missions to get the trophy)

The following 2 users say thank you to sendastunt for this useful post:

xorissao, xSOADx
03-20-2012, 09:38 AM #9
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
Allright so I've played through the story again to give you guys my save for the Dra-cole-a trophy:

(needs to finish 10 ugc missions to get the trophy)

thanks a lot, i added it to the list Winky Winky

The following user thanked xSOADx for this useful post:

sendastunt
04-24-2012, 09:13 AM #10
thanks a lot, i added it to the list Winky Winky

Dunno why but I cant get the Dra-cole-a to work :( other than that, awesome post rep ++ thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo