04-08-2012, 09:37 PM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

SILENT HILL HD COLLECTION PLATINUM SAVE 100%

THIS COLLECTION INCLUDES SILENT HILL 2 + SILENT HILL 3.
OK AS I PROMISE TO MY FRIEND IM BACK AFTER HOUSE OF DEAD OVERKILL WITH ANOTHER 2 BRILLIANT WORK!!!
WE HAVE TO THANKS MY GIRLFRIEND
SARAH-B78:muck: AND ME FOR THIS 2 SET OF SAVE THAT WILL GIVE YOU IN 2 HOURS BOTH PLATINUMS.
INSIDE THE SAVES YOU'LL FIND A TEXT FILE THAT EXPLAIN WHAT TO DO.
IT'S TESTED AND WORK PERFECTLYWITH XPLODER OR BRUTEFORCE.
WE ALSO HAVE TO SAY THANK YOU TO Anaconda2011 FOR THE GREEN HYPER SPRAY.

OOOOOOOOO
Silent Hill 2 . Overview

• Estimated Trophy Difficulty: 9.0
  • Offline Trophies: 28 (10You must login or register to view this content., 12You must login or register to view this content., 5You must login or register to view this content., 1You must login or register to view this content.)
  • Online Trophies: 0
  • Approximate time to You must login or register to view this content./100%: 30+ Hours

Silent Hill 3. Overview

• Estimated Trophy Difficulty: 5.0
  • Offline Trophies: 22 (2You must login or register to view this content., 13You must login or register to view this content., 6You must login or register to view this content., 1You must login or register to view this content.)
  • Online Trophies: 0
  • Approximate time to You must login or register to view this content./100%: 12+ Hours

SILENT HILL 2 PLATINUM SAVE COLLECTION 100%.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

SILENT HILL 3 PLATINUM SAVE COLLECTION 100%.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by 19willy74 ; 08-11-2014 at 08:36 PM. Reason: additional guide

The following 154 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], 370389, A000_demons_000, Cloud, albert2wesker, Alpenjodel61, amigaman2005, andy619, Asmel, atomiclock94, Autoesclavo, Barry90, BASIA2001, Battlehorst, Behdad, Big_Jonny, bigbow, BigTrain, BIRDDOG, bodo2008, boub, bum-bum-joey, Carramrod235, Cien, clever21, CoolLifer, deathproof, dellboy81, demon_eye, devasso, dix-76, Dizzl, djzoomzy, drajes, Eggman85, ezio1129, fakeshadow, Femme Fatale, flavio91, geeder, Getoverhere, ghostX, Gillfigno, glitchboy23, gmax666, GoDzGaRdEn, greywolf87, Grumpy Old Men, hack73, Hanse, hbouybguiob, Howiiie., HUYI82, iceraphs, Im A Stig, Innocent046, intelbill, Ironseven7, isigo, Jakartacoc1, jambalaia00, jasmin69, JesusMolina, jhonatan garcia, Joeydivision, joker_boy, joury070, JuanCDelarge, JusThatGood, KarlW, kiwiness, kobra1922, Kriss.square, L-Griever, LoL CooL, LoLiiPoP, lolik, LynnKiva, malachit75, marcooliveirafi, mark1, mexi001, mikesean, minimal08, TheChosenOne, mzaslam, NeoFrost, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NoblemanThief, NOKCHEVY, nookie_egg, nukester, ODDO_22, p311, p78ch201, panBramburka, PapaHacks and 54 other users.
08-17-2012, 03:12 AM #254
Originally posted by hitman87 View Post
use xploder i think these saves are bles for europe and just create a save on your ps3 for silent hill whitch will be blus just copy the bles stuff but delete the sfo from the bles and copy everything else and use xploder to resign the save your good to go i think the instrutions are in each save

Thank you, bro. I finally got it to work! Happy
08-17-2012, 03:24 AM #255
no problem glad to help some people if you ask them on here dont respond or lie that they dont know or ignore you
but yeah ask me if you want im glad to help i help out people some people are rude on this site
08-17-2012, 03:28 AM #256
19willy74
no problem glad to help some people if you ask them on here dont respond or lie that they dont know or ignore you
but yeah ask me if you want im glad to help i help out people some people are rude on this site

I hope its not me ;-)
08-17-2012, 03:38 AM #257
no its not you its usually the people that have password protected saves or people that post about how they got the trophy from a game save and dont want to explain how they got it on the comment section when you ask those people they say they dont know but its all bull but not you willy your doing a good job awesome instructions on your saves keep up the good work especially on those hard games that you do

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

aka by the way willy are you a nasa engineer aka catherine games saves lol

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

actually silent hill is a 9 difficulty and not an 8 my bad on the past comment still hard as hell keep up the good work nasa engineer lol

The following user thanked LANCENATOR for this useful post:

19willy74
08-17-2012, 03:42 AM #258
19willy74
nasa engineer

You must login or register to view this content.I wish i was one of them
08-17-2012, 03:45 AM #259
yeah but way are people like that i guess they dont want you to get the trophy but still youll eventually find out they are just making it hard for you get the trophy after searching or asking diffrent people it sucks sometimes when its a thread full of rude people and they dont want to tell you a few of them are, aka ps3r and m4carbine
08-17-2012, 03:51 AM #260
19willy74
yeah but way are people

No i dont think they are rude mate its just that they see over and over the same question like for xploder, youll see you will get tired of this questions all the time too. If they only take a look at Yno perfect guide all will be so simple. And in other case depend on people like in life, someone get tired easy and someone take it easier on questions (like me).
08-17-2012, 03:54 AM #261
i guess but if they had time to answer by lying they could have told me how to do it
08-17-2012, 03:57 AM #262
19willy74
i guess but if they had time to answer by lying they could have told me how to do it

what thread are you talking about let me take a look.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo