12-21-2012, 10:11 AM #1
tsch
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by another user
You must login or register to view this content.

Night Terrors
Finish the Campaign on Ultra Nightmare difficulty
Note: It is for US/EU/JP. Load your region and hit X.
Also you can get: Hey, not too rough, Hurt me plenty, Ultra-violence, RAGE Nightmare.

Lucky Charms
Bet and win on Green in the Roly-Poly minigame
Note: You have to complete the first two missions until you can get access to the mini-games. Your best off saving before as well so you don't lose all your money.

At the entrance/exit to Wellsprings go straight forwards and you will see a sign saying 'Jackpot ->'. Follow that arrow down the alley to reach the mini-games. Speak to the woman at the end of the room by the roulette table to play. All you have to do is keep betting on the green number 0 until you win. The minimum bet is $5 and there is only one 0 on the wheel. Just keep playing and betting on green until you get it, purely based on luck.

Foursome
Win with a Four of a Kind in the Video Poker minigame
Note: You have to complete the first two missions until you can get access to the minigames. Your best off saving before as well so you don't lose all your money.

At the entrance/exit to Wellsprings go straight forwards and you will see a sign saying 'Jackpot ->'. Follow that arrow down the alley to reach the mini-games. On your left as you come in are some Poker arcade machines, go up to one and press X to play. What you need to get is 4 of a kind to get the trophy, that means 4 Jacks or 4 Queens etc.

This is again based on luck but what you want to do is as soon as you start look at your cards, if there isn't a pair just keep pressing X to go through the 3 rounds. If there is a pair or more you want to press [] on them to 'Hold'. This will add the other cards in your hand to the deck and give you some more but keep the cards your holding. All you have to hope for now is you get the remaining cards to get the 4 of a kind. All based on luck, but the higher the card number the more chance it has of coming up.

Wall Hack
Kill 2 enemies with one Railgun Slug shot through a wall
Note: Equip the Railgun slugs for the Nailgun by either doing it in the armory by pressing SEL, or by holding R2 and changing ammo types there.

I highly advise you get this during the 2nd mission "Refinery" as I'm not sure where else you can get it. If you do miss it all you have to do is start a new save file in a new slot, complete the first mission for Dan then you can do the Hagar Caves mission to get the Nailgun which is required for the trophy. In As soon as you enter the Refinery you want to go into the little area next to the curving corridor and aim at the cracked wall. You will see two enemies facing each other, a 3rd will then walk in front and line up with the guy on the right. As soon as they line up fire the gun and it will kill both. Trophy will unlock shortly afterwards.

Rebar Pie
Pin an enemy to a surface with a Rebar ammo shot
Note: Equip the Railgun slugs for the Nailgun by either doing it in the armory by pressing SEL, or by holding R2 and changing ammo types there.

This can be earned pretty much in any mission. What you want to do is find and enemy that is in cover by a wall. Crouch by them and aim the Nailgun at their chest area or head. Hopefully the shot will pin there whole body to the wall or their head to the wall, either way the trophy will unlock shortly afterwards.

Last edited by tsch ; 01-16-2013 at 01:47 AM. Reason: DLC Done!!

The following 26 users say thank you to tsch for this useful post:

Cloud, Andrea89, Angelus Satani, anon2010, bilaljalook, fenicce, Feraligatr92, Fileover, hallofinjustice, Im A Stig, jasmin69, lolik, mark1, MaZoNY, MdMaynard, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, pandorra13, popteodor, ps3re, Ribosomian, Richard., sagittarus, TG5112, TheForce, UnknownIdentity, Yuki_240sx
12-21-2012, 10:50 AM #2
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
Originally posted by tsch View Post
Hello,

use this Guide: You must login or register to view this content. to see what do you do for the Trophies.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20991[/ATTACH] Lucky Charms

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20992[/ATTACH] Foursome

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20993[/ATTACH] Wall Hack

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20994[/ATTACH] Rebar Pie

You must do by yourself :(

great job ,but are you planning on doing saves for the rest of the trophies?

The following user thanked bilaljalook for this useful post:

kotringal
12-21-2012, 12:06 PM #3
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Thanks, might get the dlc
12-21-2012, 12:06 PM #4
Originally posted by tsch View Post
You must do by yourself

Shouldn't the dlc be instant like the regular plat by using a save?
12-21-2012, 12:08 PM #5
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by ps3re View Post

I think since the patch for the dlc got released even the saves for regular trophies arent instant anymore: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user groaned xSOADx for this awful post:

oldcp65
12-21-2012, 12:26 PM #6
tsch
Keeper
Originally posted by bilaljalook View Post
great job ,but are you planning on doing saves for the rest of the trophies?

The DLC is very shot, only 5 Missions. The other Tophies are all Story related and cannot be missed.

For the Night Terrors - Trophy you must play the hole the Campaign again on Ultra Nightmare difficulty D=
12-21-2012, 06:23 PM #7
or you can use the original lobby... Instal the DLC and pop the DLC trophies instant...

Proof PSN: Pockidrive - pocxkidrive - darth_mustard - crischevelle572 - frenchie72 - and so many others...

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Neo, use the original lobby, install the DLC and pop 'em all instant... lol

The following 4 users say thank you to Pocxkidrive for this useful post:

bearl, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, ps3re, Yuki_240sx
12-21-2012, 06:34 PM #8
Yeah, I thought so. Smile
12-21-2012, 06:53 PM #9
Yeah, I thought so. Smile

here you go for that...

12-21-2012, 07:33 PM #10
steini0509
Big Sister
somebody who can do the dlc trophies for me? I pay with paypal. please pm me. thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo