12-21-2012, 05:06 PM #1
SeaFog
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This my personal save data for Disgaea 4, to use it you need update 1.13 and 2 free DLC's Asgai and Baal. This save will help you to get (story, damage, challenges..etc) trophies.

You must login or register to view this content.

to get:
Items Roadshow (Gold): steal any item from map 1-1.
Pimp My Ship (Silver): kill masked ranger pirates in reverse pirating, use "Unlock Ticket" to reverse pirating stage 20 wait two turns if they didn't appear load, it can be found in warehouse.

Thanks to Kingdomcreed27 to point:
Intelligence Director (Silver): Recruite the Prism Red DLC ($2.99) character, it will unlock Prism Blue for creation.
X-tra-Dimension-al Conquistador (Silver): Complete any map.

what i not conformed yet in dummy account: Evildoer of the Year and Special Stalker.

If anyone got above trophies, please notify me.

The rest of trophies can be obtained by trigger each trophy action, use this website You must login or register to view this content.

This my first Trophy Save Post i made ^_^ have fun.
Last edited by SeaFog ; 12-22-2012 at 09:35 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to SeaFog for this useful post:

bilaljalook, Eggman85, ezio1129, kokoromialos, Mazeltov, MaZoNY, ps3re, Uncle Ted
12-21-2012, 08:01 PM #2
MaZoNY
#1 IN KSA !
thank you bro for the save ..

is the save save you alot of time or not ?
12-21-2012, 08:56 PM #3
SeaFog
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MaZoNY View Post
thank you bro for the save ..

is the save save you alot of time or not ?

160 hours at least if you are experienced in disgaea series.
12-22-2012, 07:01 AM #4
Just wanted to give you a bit of insight on your save, since you said you hadn't checked some of the trophies on your dummy account:

I had a few extra DLCs installed on my side, and using your save I unlocked these trophies:

Intelligence Director: When I recruited the Prism Red DLC character, it unlocked Prism Blue for creation, thus triggering the trophy

X-tra Dimensional Conquerer: Just completed a map, and it popped.

Items Roadshow: I needed to delete and reinstall my DLC to unlock this, because by having certain characters unlocked as well as the story DLC, extra slots are added to the item list that prevent this from unlocking.

So far, through my own gameplay with the help of your save, I still don't have five trophies:
Axel Statue Down, Master Crafter, Special Stalker, Pimp My Ship, and Evildoer of the Year

Axel Statue Down and Master Crafter I didn't really make attempts with your save, these two are mostly frustration on my part.

Special Stalker, however, won't auto unlock due to several skills in the Human section, as well as two of Baal's skills not being seen.

Pimp My Ship, this one I just haven't had the chance to locate the masked ranger pirates yet, I've never been good at Reverse Pirating.

As for Evildoer of the Year, I think this one might be locked out; All 23 Evil Symbols' bills have been passed, and seeing as there's no way to permanently remove an evil symbol other than completely starting from scratch on a new file, I don't think there's a way around obtaining this with a Plat save.

Thanks for the save though, it did help in a few areas on my end Smile
12-22-2012, 09:54 AM #5
SeaFog
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kingdomcreed27 View Post
Just wanted to give you a bit of insight on your save, since you said you hadn't checked some of the trophies on your dummy account:

I had a few extra DLCs installed on my side, and using your save I unlocked these trophies:

Intelligence Director: When I recruited the Prism Red DLC character, it unlocked Prism Blue for creation, thus triggering the trophy

X-tra Dimensional Conquerer: Just completed a map, and it popped.

Items Roadshow: I needed to delete and reinstall my DLC to unlock this, because by having certain characters unlocked as well as the story DLC, extra slots are added to the item list that prevent this from unlocking.

So far, through my own gameplay with the help of your save, I still don't have five trophies:
Axel Statue Down, Master Crafter, Special Stalker, Pimp My Ship, and Evildoer of the Year

Axel Statue Down and Master Crafter I didn't really make attempts with your save, these two are mostly frustration on my part.

Special Stalker, however, won't auto unlock due to several skills in the Human section, as well as two of Baal's skills not being seen.

Pimp My Ship, this one I just haven't had the chance to locate the masked ranger pirates yet, I've never been good at Reverse Pirating.

As for Evildoer of the Year, I think this one might be locked out; All 23 Evil Symbols' bills have been passed, and seeing as there's no way to permanently remove an evil symbol other than completely starting from scratch on a new file, I don't think there's a way around obtaining this with a Plat save.

Thanks for the save though, it did help in a few areas on my end Smile

Thanks for pointing trophies, for Master Crafter you need to follow lvl 300 guide, but for Axel Statue Down i think you can see it even if i killed him or if you know/try any top rated maps and see if they have it (used for map editing cost 500k).
07-04-2013, 08:58 AM #6
Hi all, I've been using these saves for my d4 platinum but i'm missing the following ones
Biggus Stickus
Special Stalker
Phantom Thief
Pirate Ninja
Can anyone help?
Thanks
11-02-2014, 08:12 PM #7
save was removed, do u still have it?
12-20-2015, 08:40 AM #8
By the god of Metal some one re-upload this awesome SAVE please!
01-01-2016, 06:41 PM #9
Originally posted by therose View Post
save was removed, do u still have it?

Originally posted by Castian View Post
By the god of Metal some one re-upload this awesome SAVE please!

same here, need someone to upload this SAVE
thanks
04-10-2016, 10:35 PM #10
Would love a reupload. If not I may try to work on a save set myself, though I am still needing a lot of progress here and there.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo