02-02-2013, 10:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am not sure how to actually hack or use game save data, i want to hack resistance 2 and found the copied paste froma thread but i need someone's advice who knows how to, because i dont and i dont even know what a FTP or filemanager is or what type to download. are there any videos to help , i would appreciate some advice

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Resistance 2 [PLATINUM SAVE] [TESTED]
YOU NEED A FTP OR FILEMANGER FOR THIS TO WORK

Trophies I have gotten so far:
Rampage- Kill 1 enemy
Nowehere to hide- Kill 1 enemy with Bullseye secondary fire
Up close and personal- Get one melee kill
Exotic Weapon Collector- Should pop after 1 kill
Master Spy- Should just pop up
Xenocide- Kill 1 enemy
Specter Recon- Just playthrough one co-op mission
Specter Initiate- Beat one co-op mission
Tour of duty- Beat one co-op mission
Specter Officer- Play as medic and just beat a co-op mission
Primarch Hunter- Should get at end of co-op mission
Specter Intel- Should get at end of co-op mission
All Boss related trophies can be unlocked just pick the level and beat them.

Download
02-02-2013, 10:53 PM #2
Stephen.
Vault dweller
You can make the game save work for you on OFW meaning you don't need a hacked PS3. You'll want a software called "Xploder Ultimate Edition" which resigns game saves to your profile and then you can just copy that save to your PS3 with no restrictions!

You must login or register to view this content.
02-02-2013, 11:07 PM #3
Originally posted by FireFistFury View Post
You can make the game save work for you on OFW meaning you don't need a hacked PS3. You'll want a software called "Xploder Ultimate Edition" which resigns game saves to your profile and then you can just copy that save to your PS3 with no restrictions!

You must login or register to view this content.

i did a hack once before, i think it was for COD classic, and the steps i did were the ones a user mentioned in his list, and all i had to do was beat the game which i did and then got the plat. Is the the same idea for any platinum trophy? or does it depend since there is different trophies for a game (offline and online)? currently i am trying to hack resistance 2 and i just forgot everything i learned when i did it for cod classic, so any advice would help
02-02-2013, 11:54 PM #4
ktohaan
NextGenUpdate Elite
all you need is the saves and resign software. try bruteforce or another one on this forum

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo