06-17-2013, 06:40 PM #110
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Anyone having problems with freezing when loading the saves up?
06-17-2013, 07:38 PM #111
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
i did all this mod from cfw its not a save hack you see.

Ah. Makes sense.
06-17-2013, 10:04 PM #112
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Ultimate save mod by me
MAX HEALTH
MAX OFFENCE
MAX DEFENCE
MAX CASH
MAX ARMOR
IMPOSSIBLE IRON MAN

You must login or register to view this content.

XCOM Enemy Unknown-all 5 starting positions ----> You must login or register to view this content.

here is a save will unlock Our Finest Hour and A Continental Fellow just kill the last boss 2 shot in front of you and will unlock trophy Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

I resigned everything properly and when I go to load the game it freezes every time. Got any ideas?
06-18-2013, 01:54 AM #113
I resigned using Bruteforce but when I try to copy to PS3 it shows up as corrupted. Anyone know how to fix?
06-18-2013, 02:06 AM #114
Impossible difficulty?

We in there, thanks.
06-18-2013, 02:20 AM #115
gloomysunday
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post
I resigned everything properly and when I go to load the game it freezes every time. Got any ideas?

Your not alone its freezing on me as well. It freezes on me at the alien adduction mission.
06-18-2013, 07:19 AM #116
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post

i see ok i will make new saves starter soon.

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

gloomysunday
06-18-2013, 09:24 AM #117
gloomysunday
Bounty hunter
i see ok i will make new saves starter soon.

Thank you, for doing it again I wish I could do it myself. Also thanks for posting up your plat save I used it because the modded saves kept freezing my PS3.

QUOTE=Chaziboy;5309386]I resigned using Bruteforce but when I try to copy to PS3 it shows up as corrupted. Anyone know how to fix?[/QUOTE]

I think I have an idea on what your doing wrong. You don't copy the PARAM.SFO_ORIGINAL from the zip just the normal PARAM.SFO. I did that by mistake too.
06-18-2013, 06:44 PM #118
Originally posted by gloomysunday View Post
I think I have an idea on what your doing wrong. You don't copy the PARAM.SFO_ORIGINAL from the zip just the normal PARAM.SFO. I did that by mistake too.

I tried that too and it still says corrupted. Can you tell me exactly what you did to get it to work please? I have Bruteforce and Xploder so either one is fine.
Last edited by Chaziboy ; 06-18-2013 at 06:49 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo