04-21-2013, 11:34 PM #1
Ryan Tom Hill
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ths save will unlock master of the wind trophy and you're hired trophy You must login or register to view this content. and this save will unlock draw pardner just get about 5 more kills You must login or register to view this content. thats it you can now get all the trophies in this dlc
Last edited by Ryan Tom Hill ; 04-22-2013 at 02:13 AM. Reason: update

The following 26 users say thank you to Ryan Tom Hill for this useful post:

Cloud, bigburt82, ChrisBalrog, DarkAngel2186, Geert, gowhawx, iceraphs, Inferno67, Iruka66, jass1822, john connor 84, Komb, Mago de Oz, mzaslam, NQS, robotny, ROBYER1, shemssharp, simmo_316, SirPsychoSexy, slyjak, TG5112, TheForce, tidus786, tskwerl, VampSnake
04-22-2013, 02:40 AM #2
well done mate, serious skills! still working on master of the wind myself, i think i'll get it eventually i'm just rusty after not playing the main game for a while, and Armstrong is definitely waaaaaaaay harder in Jetstream!
04-22-2013, 11:43 AM #3
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Ryan
ths save will unlock master of the wind trophy and you're hired trophy You must login or register to view this content. and this save will unlock draw pardner just get about 5 more kills You must login or register to view this content. thats it you can now get all the trophies in this dlc

Thanks for doing this. Quick question though - how do we unlock the trophies ?

Is the save you posted at the very last checkpoint in the fight against armstrong ?
04-22-2013, 12:07 PM #4
Ryan Tom Hill
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by mzaslam View Post
Thanks for doing this. Quick question though - how do we unlock the trophies ?

Is the save you posted at the very last checkpoint in the fight against armstrong ?

yes its at very last checkpoint u just do the qte thats it
04-22-2013, 12:09 PM #5
you are a genius thank u so much
04-22-2013, 12:41 PM #6
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Ryan
yes its at very last checkpoint u just do the qte thats it

Wow!!!

I echo what Darkangel said...You sir are a STAR Smile

Just one question - how the hell did you do it ? I mean how did you beat that freaky cheesy Armstrong because I've read he is ALOT harder than in the main game.

At least in the main story he is manageable - just Smile
Last edited by mzaslam ; 04-22-2013 at 12:45 PM.
04-22-2013, 01:05 PM #7
Ryan Tom Hill
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by mzaslam View Post
Wow!!!

I echo what Darkangel said...You sir are a STAR Smile

Just one question - how the hell did you do it ? I mean how did you beat that freaky cheesy Armstrong because I've read he is ALOT harder than in the main game.

At least in the main story he is manageable - just Smile

he spammed his grab move over and over and how i did it was i just hit retry so many times
04-22-2013, 05:26 PM #8
Is the dlc worth to buy? Im still not sure
04-22-2013, 05:42 PM #9
john connor 84
Do a barrel roll!
great works!!! thanks!!!
04-22-2013, 09:46 PM #10
hamoodi
Bounty hunter
awesome thanks Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.