05-24-2013, 08:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First thing you have to know is,I'm posting the saves that I made.I've removed PARAM.sfo due to security reasons. The download will have a tutorial with it,along with two intel saves. The reason I'm posting this is because, I've been searching for them for a while so I could finally get my platinum,but most links were dead or had a survey,and the others had all 46 making it impossible to get the trophies remaining.

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Tutorial:
1st. Copy your MW3 save from your PS3 onto a flashdrive
2nd. Copy the PARAM.SFO from your gamesave into mine
3rd. Resign the 19 intel save to your account,then use the video provided to find the 3 intel needed for the trophy
4th. Do the same for the other intel save
(More detailed tutorial in file)

The following 2 users say thank you to Jordan G. for this useful post:

MrDvb, xSOADx

The following 2 users groaned at Jordan G. for this awful post:

IceRiddle, jhonatan garcia
05-24-2013, 09:02 PM #2
Well there already was one save posted with 45 Intels here: You must login or register to view this content.
But it is nice you posted one with 19 Intels so not both trophies will pop-up at the same time.

The following user thanked SteamButler for this useful post:

Trap_King
06-01-2018, 10:31 AM #3
Originally posted by Jordan
First thing you have to know is,I'm posting the saves that I made.I've removed PARAM.sfo due to security reasons. The download will have a tutorial with it,along with two intel saves. The reason I'm posting this is because, I've been searching for them for a while so I could finally get my platinum,but most links were dead or had a survey,and the others had all 46 making it impossible to get the trophies remaining.

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Tutorial:
1st. Copy your MW3 save from your PS3 onto a flashdrive
2nd. Copy the PARAM.SFO from your gamesave into mine
3rd. Resign the 19 intel save to your account,then use the video provided to find the 3 intel needed for the trophy
4th. Do the same for the other intel save
(More detailed tutorial in file)

The link is down :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo