07-01-2013, 02:46 PM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold Smile for the others here is the guide You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Warnning do not update the game!!!!! before you update you must get the A+ trophy

here is trophy for 60 to the car just play first chapter and finish it for the trophy to pop

LINK FIXED!
Last edited by SHAkA ; 05-28-2015 at 06:46 AM.

The following 69 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, Analeise, azizX, bejekas, BigTrain, Bizrrr, brd23, Carbonox35, coma199402, Dean7, drexyl, Ember2012, Gabberhard, gigarata, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, gsepp, GYNOUGH, hallofinjustice, Harvester51, Herrkulez, in4x, Iseppina, ishotboston, isigo, Jaytech, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, keeks7, L-Griever, Lemons, Mago de Oz, mark1, mexi001, mister-mistery, Mnemonic7, Monkeydad1977, NegativeZEN, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, PapaHacks, PatrickVZ, PC_, PEMDAS, Pferd, pierro76600, Platina, poetic410, popteodor, reptil-1997, rieks, scarfac, scratch_pervert, SecAnswer, sephic, shalashaska, simmo_316, sonicfan20036, Space_Honky, Stephen., Ungahs, UzuNARUKi, VercettiCool, vitalij, X-GHOST-X, XGan, xplicit1, xSOADx
05-24-2014, 05:47 AM #146
katstar6666
Save Point
This save dont work for me. it freezes the game.. can someone help
05-30-2014, 12:38 PM #147
Andyman88
I am error
Originally posted by katstar6666 View Post
This save dont work for me. it freezes the game.. can someone help

Me too! help
05-30-2014, 02:46 PM #148
Andres_BMX
Do a barrel roll!
There is another thread with a functional save, thats the one i had to use. I cant paste the link at the moment, but if u browse my posts u will find it easily.

It has 1 letter and 4 masks missing. The kill related (guns, melee, throwing) are almost complete.
05-30-2014, 06:13 PM #149
Andres_BMX
Do a barrel roll!

Thats the thread I was refering to, I just resigend with K.G. and started to trophy hunt. It has almost everything, it will take about 1-2 hours to get the plat with the save provided on that thread.
05-30-2014, 06:57 PM #150
Andyman88
I am error
Originally posted by BMX View Post

Thats the thread I was refering to, I just resigend with K.G. and started to trophy hunt. It has almost everything, it will take about 1-2 hours to get the plat with the save provided on that thread.

i need 99 dogs, 200 glasses, 60 to the car, x10 and x12 combo! Uff
05-31-2014, 01:37 AM #151
Andres_BMX
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Andyman88 View Post
i need 99 dogs, 200 glasses, 60 to the car, x10 and x12 combo! Uff

The dogs and the glasses are fairly easy to obtain, you can get the 60 to car wit this (Shaka) save, and the x10 and x12 are also obtainable, I got those while I was Acing+ the las level on bilzard save, or there are many video tutorials on YouTube on how to get the x12 combo. Trust me, it sounds hard, but it isnt.

The following user thanked Andres_BMX for this useful post:

SHAkA
05-31-2014, 09:31 AM #152
Andyman88
I am error
Originally posted by BMX View Post
The dogs and the glasses are fairly easy to obtain, you can get the 60 to car wit this (Shaka) save, and the x10 and x12 are also obtainable, I got those while I was Acing+ the las level on bilzard save, or there are many video tutorials on YouTube on how to get the x12 combo. Trust me, it sounds hard, but it isnt.

60 to car crush the game to me!
05-31-2014, 02:53 PM #153
PapaHacks
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold Smile for the others here is the guide You must login or register to view this content.

Warnning do not update the game!!!!! before you update you must get the A+ trophy

here is trophy for 60 to the car just play first chapter and finish it for the trophy to pop

If i use Hot save and break 200 glasses the trophy pop or i have to use save go to car 60 times to get that trophy ?
05-31-2014, 04:33 PM #154
This doesn't unlock "Get A Life" does it? I can't seem to get the A+ all levels to pop.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo