07-01-2013, 02:46 PM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold Smile for the others here is the guide You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Warnning do not update the game!!!!! before you update you must get the A+ trophy

here is trophy for 60 to the car just play first chapter and finish it for the trophy to pop
You must login or register to view this content.

LINK FIXED!
Last edited by SHAkA ; 05-28-2015 at 06:46 AM.

The following 69 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, Analeise, azizX, bejekas, BigTrain, Bizrrr, brd23, Carbonox35, coma199402, Dean7, drexyl, Ember2012, Gabberhard, gigarata, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, gsepp, GYNOUGH, hallofinjustice, Harvester51, Herrkulez, in4x, Iseppina, ishotboston, isigo, Jaytech, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, keeks7, L-Griever, Lemons, Mago de Oz, mark1, mexi001, mister-mistery, Mnemonic7, Monkeydad1977, NegativeZEN, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, PapaHacks, PatrickVZ, PC_, PEMDAS, Pferd, pierro76600, Platina, poetic410, popteodor, reptil-1997, rieks, scarfac, scratch_pervert, SecAnswer, sephic, shalashaska, simmo_316, sonicfan20036, Space_Honky, Stephen., Ungahs, UzuNARUKi, VercettiCool, vitalij, X-GHOST-X, XGan, xplicit1, xSOADx
10-23-2013, 11:12 PM #74
Dean7
Little One
Originally posted by setsae View Post
the HOT save , click the picture in OP post - haha it is hidden ... muahahaha !

lol you're right. Thanks for the heads up.
10-23-2013, 11:18 PM #75
Dean7
Little One
What's the best mask and weapon in this game? I'm finding the game a little difficult.. I'm on the 6th level so far. Any tips to make it easier?
10-24-2013, 12:58 AM #76
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Dean7 View Post
What's the best mask and weapon in this game? I'm finding the game a little difficult.. I'm on the 6th level so far. Any tips to make it easier?

i only had get A+ on one level , rest i just played per level per trophy needed Smile

i use the wolf mask and cut them mofo's up !
10-24-2013, 01:02 AM #77
Dean7
Little One
Originally posted by setsae View Post
i only had get A+ on one level , rest i just played per level per trophy needed Smile

i use the wolf mask and cut them mofo's up !

Their movements are hyper fast. It seems like the play style has to do with trial and error similar to Demon Souls.
10-24-2013, 08:19 AM #78
NeoFrost
Gym leader
The trophy for killing 1989 enemies popped after my first kill, as well as the ones for each type of weapon, but nothing for killing dogs, dying 1000 times or blowing out windows. Are there any saves for those that will alleviate those grinds? Thanks.
10-24-2013, 10:08 AM #79
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by NeoFrost View Post
The trophy for killing 1989 enemies popped after my first kill, as well as the ones for each type of weapon, but nothing for killing dogs, dying 1000 times or blowing out windows. Are there any saves for those that will alleviate those grinds? Thanks.

for those trophy you can use the 60 to cars save it should unlock them!!
10-24-2013, 09:33 PM #80
your awesome SHAkA, i got my platinum, thank you Smile
10-24-2013, 10:16 PM #81
NeoFrost
Gym leader
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
for those trophy you can use the 60 to cars save it should unlock them!!

Thanks. I tried using that save (it starts on chapter 2) and played until the first chapter with the dogs and tried it, but nothing. I tried it before patching, then downloaded the patch which says it fixes problems with the dog and window trophies not unlocking but still nothing. Everything else seems to be working just fine. Is anyone else having issues?
10-24-2013, 11:07 PM #82
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by NeoFrost View Post
Thanks. I tried using that save (it starts on chapter 2) and played until the first chapter with the dogs and tried it, but nothing. I tried it before patching, then downloaded the patch which says it fixes problems with the dog and window trophies not unlocking but still nothing. Everything else seems to be working just fine. Is anyone else having issues?

to unlock the dog and windows just smash few kill few dog and repeat till trophy pops it dont take long.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo