02-28-2014, 09:21 PM #1
manskyman22
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am offering the completion of any game that you need to earn the platinum trophy. I can also get you platinums for the games that i own. I charge depending on the game. Anywhere from $2-$5 per game. I you would just like a certain amout of trophies added i can do the to up to 2000 trophies. I also offer a trophy leveling service to level you trophy rank up. please email me at [email][email protected][/email] for inquires or inbox me

The following 7 users groaned at manskyman22 for this awful post:

Carramrod235, Gabberhard, Kyoshiro, TheChosenOne, RichHomieQuan, ryu2050, Sirprizer
02-28-2014, 09:52 PM #2
Gabberhard
Bounty hunter
1) Wrong section
2) You have not 100 post so you cant sell
3) Your are not elite so you cant sell
4) You are no referal, how somebody can trust you ?
5) You say nothing about trophies hacking, cfw or ofw
6) You never present youself here on NGU
7) 1 post 10 rep not enough

The following user thanked Gabberhard for this useful post:

Pow.
02-28-2014, 09:58 PM #3
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by manskyman22 View Post
I am offering the completion of any game that you need to earn the platinum trophy. I can also get you platinums for the games that i own. I charge depending on the game. Anywhere from $2-$5 per game. I you would just like a certain amout of trophies added i can do the to up to 2000 trophies. I also offer a trophy leveling service to level you trophy rank up. please email me at [email][email protected][/email] for inquires or inbox me

Ye as my friend Gabber says need to be elite & so really bad first post should of read site rules which u obviously have not:vince:

The following 2 users say thank you to Sirprizer for this useful post:

Gabberhard, Pow.
02-28-2014, 10:06 PM #4
Pow.
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by manskyman22 View Post
I am offering the completion of any game that you need to earn the platinum trophy. I can also get you platinums for the games that i own. I charge depending on the game. Anywhere from $2-$5 per game. I you would just like a certain amout of trophies added i can do the to up to 2000 trophies. I also offer a trophy leveling service to level you trophy rank up. please email me at [email][email protected][/email] for inquires or inbox me
You cant sell if you don't have elite.Please read the rules before posting You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Pow. for this useful post:

Gabberhard

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo