03-23-2014, 10:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Version 3 and a cosplay save added.

What's included?

• You have 10 chars that start before character creation
  • Every useable item
  • Two of every weapon already fully upgraded
  • Every piece of armor fully upgraded
  • Every max ring
  • Every arrow
  • Every upgrade material at 99

How come I can't find the weapons, spells, or armors?

• I put all that in your Item Box so that it would be a little more organized.

Added Version 3
-Now includes all DLC weapons, armors, spells, items and keys.
-Does not allow use of DLC area if you don't already have it purchased.
-Changed item stacks from 65k to 99. It's less but not a big red flag now.

Version 3
You must login or register to view this content.

Cosplay Save This save has 10 characters with only Weapons and Armor added at +0. Nothing else is added. It does have all DLC weapons and armor.
Cosplay Download

Version 2
-Added all warps
-Added all emotes
-Fixed Velstadt leggings not showing
-Removed boss soul items from on the character
-Moved upgrade materials to item box.
-Fixed the Avelyn and Shield Crossbow to proper upgrade level.
-Moved keys to the appropriate spot (keys won't carry to NG+ now, will make a save with them to carry but I believe this is what was causing the freezing. That or b/c I hacked together a save to get 10chars)
Version 2
Last edited by domthybomb ; 10-25-2014 at 03:34 AM.

The following 130 users say thank you to domthybomb for this useful post:

[DGK], [ManiC], AlxCJ, AmethystSpark, Andyman88, antonioti, TheDeadLift, BigTrain, BlehRly, Bowser1027, Bruster11, ChandlerForrest, crazyone21, cuartaesfera, danicksta13, DavideRay, Deathshadow12, DiFool, DomoPANDAS, DoomFlake, EduReptilia, Enrico Esposito, f*gdou*che, Faggatron, gasit, Gin_Bulag, gr82b61, InfamoustheMAX, Isaac Clarke, jaiapa, jas200096, jerrmy12, Juggalos91, Kanzlermacher, keeks7, killer22410, kirasor, Klaus66, kpoki, Leonardofreeman, leonhardt75421, Lighto2013, LizzyNinja, Lord9Kon, lordkira, mark1, moecage, nenyko12, Neo_Angelo, nimdude, nthdv, OMGonemuffin, PC_, pipewa, Platina, ptisoso41, Reaper5241, sandmanq21, SecAnswer, SectorHydra, selvin santos, User451687468100, shadowfire17, and 30 other users.
03-24-2014, 08:50 PM #92
Guys I had issues with this but I can confirm this is the best mule out there. I am EU from Germany and I had to do zero modification with bruteforce or anything.
All items all lvl 1 chars no freezes corrupts or any modification needed.
If you are having issues check that the USB flash drive is empty. I used my mp3 player and ps3 had issues with it. Use a run of the mill empty drive. Also delete your previous savegame it will conflict with the mule.
Follow what people said.
Make a folder called PS3 in that folder make another called SAVEDATA extract mule in there.
On you ps3 go to your game utility folder and delete your old save then copy this one.

Good luck people!
03-24-2014, 08:59 PM #93
Originally posted by darkastro View Post
All credits go to domthybomb
No need to resign, just pop it in and play

unusable save too, didn't resign profiles, got dlc weapon, and still freezes, can't he try to lower all these 65k items to 999?
03-24-2014, 09:01 PM #94
Still no luck i see. This one freze too. Other saves doesnt freze but why this one. Thats the question. Something wrong here but i couldnt find.
03-24-2014, 09:01 PM #95
Thanks Dom, used your mule for trying out a lot of different builds in DkS pvp. DkS2-US disc version here. It works on and off if you sign in to DS2 servers and let it do the calibration thing, other times it won't work even online and freezes. If offline, it just never works..and always freezes the system. I'm guessing it's something to do with the calibration specific file (15USER.DAT I believe). Anyway, it's practically unusable atm, will wait untill the kinks are ironed out. Thanks again
03-24-2014, 09:03 PM #96
Guys, I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with item quantity. As I mentioned, sometimes it works for me when I'm online and it works beautifully for that whole session, no hickups at all. The problem is somewhere else.
03-24-2014, 09:10 PM #97
Dr3w92
Pokemon Trainer
Any way to get all gestures trophy last i need for plat.
03-24-2014, 09:25 PM #98
how are u supposed to resign the save if u cant copy your own dark souls 2 save?
03-24-2014, 09:28 PM #99
Originally posted by soren319 View Post
how are u supposed to resign the save if u cant copy your own dark souls 2 save?

You resign by simply rebuilding it with your profile in Bruteforce Savedata. Take any save off of your PS3, load it up in BSD and save it as the profile template(user ID and PS-ID). Then, you can load any other save and resign it.
03-24-2014, 10:00 PM #100
May i ask, is the install the same the Original Mega Mule? I do not see any instructions on the original post.

However i have yet to check the File itself. So if i get that answer i may have already known.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo