02-23-2016, 07:46 PM #263
SirVergo
Save Point
I am having real problems with some savedatas I've downloaded from here, for example, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and RAGE savedatas they were European saves, I changed regions according to the tutorial to mine (America) and copy them to my PS3, and in most of the cases they don't show up in game for loading, and in worst cases (BioShock) the game freezes, I haven't had this problems with RE: Operation Raccoon City or Metal Gear Solid 3 for example, but in these cases I can't achieve the games' trophies although I resigned them for me to play them. If there's no way to resign some saves with this resigner, will Bruteforce work? My PS3 isn't jailbreaked and because of that I haven't downloaded BF, does that program work in retail consoles?

Sorry if I have made grammar/spelling mistakes.
02-25-2016, 05:37 PM #264
i am trying to resign the save game for the need for speed rivals. I am doing exactly what the tutorial says and when i try to copy the save to ps3 i get the message corrupt data. Strange because i am trying different saves from the internet and i keep receiving the same message. Any ideas?
02-25-2016, 06:10 PM #265
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by thanospw View Post
i am trying to resign the save game for the need for speed rivals. I am doing exactly what the tutorial says and when i try to copy the save to ps3 i get the message corrupt data. Strange because i am trying different saves from the internet and i keep receiving the same message. Any ideas?

Title id must be in games.conf file, and probably needs to be resigned partial not full..not sure if kg will let you resign partially...use bruteforce

The following 2 users say thank you to xenomage for this useful post:

BatmanSupremacy, BigTrain
02-25-2016, 06:12 PM #266
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by SirVergo View Post
I am having real problems with some savedatas I've downloaded from here, for example, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and RAGE savedatas they were European saves, I changed regions according to the tutorial to mine (America) and copy them to my PS3, and in most of the cases they don't show up in game for loading, and in worst cases (BioShock) the game freezes, I haven't had this problems with RE: Operation Raccoon City or Metal Gear Solid 3 for example, but in these cases I can't achieve the games' trophies although I resigned them for me to play them. If there's no way to resign some saves with this resigner, will Bruteforce work? My PS3 isn't jailbreaked and because of that I haven't downloaded BF, does that program work in retail consoles?

Sorry if I have made grammar/spelling mistakes.

You have to resign after you do region swap, and I'm not sure if the games.conf file is up to date..I've always used bruteforce with no problems and yes it's for ofw

The following 2 users say thank you to xenomage for this useful post:

BatmanSupremacy, BigTrain
02-25-2016, 08:38 PM #267
SirVergo
Save Point
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
You have to resign after you do region swap, and I'm not sure if the games.conf file is up to date..I've always used bruteforce with no problems and yes it's for ofw

Thanks a lot, by the way I've already solved some problems and the only game I can't resign properly is BioShock, but I'll try it later.
02-26-2016, 05:10 PM #268
resigned partial not full? why? how i see if the game is in games.conf?
02-26-2016, 05:11 PM #269
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
Title id must be in games.conf file, and probably needs to be resigned partial not full..not sure if kg will let you resign partially...use bruteforce

02-26-2016, 05:57 PM #270
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by thanospw View Post

Yes partial, it changes only a few lines of code...look for the file, you need to locate kg folder, open it and you should see games.conf file. You can open it with notepad, or notepad++.

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

BigTrain
03-18-2016, 08:37 PM #271
I can't get it to install, can you give me yours preinstalled?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo