04-14-2014, 06:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys i made some missable trophy save for ToS Chronicle 1. and would like to share it Happy

Abyssion Buster (Location: Dungeon of Darkness. What to do? just go all the way down the stairs and beat the guy for Abyssion Buster. it's better to do it in normal mode so change difficulty if you want.)
You must login or register to view this content.

Three Legendary Heroes, True Mania can also get the Hard Mode trophy (Location: Mithos's last dungeon. What to do? you can either go beat Mithos for True Mania trophy, or go to western part of Heimdall, talk to the wandering man/elf guy. He will talk to you about a book. after go to Sybak library and NE part of the building
examine the book. note: you wont be able to quit or save while inside the book. but once in the book make sure to keep getting alot of Soulfire because every 5 floors there's a boos and you need the soulfire in order to fight them. at floor 20 beat the 3 bosses for Three Legendary Heroes. better to do in normal mode so change difficulty if you want.)

Sword Dancer, Top of the Coliseum, The Sister: Seles, A Collector's Collector, Monster Fanatic (Location: Sylvarant Field. What to do? easy press circle and land on the forest near Dirk's house. fight the dark skeleton and beat him for the Sword Dancer trophy. when done open up the menu and go to Statuses. go everyone's titles and just scroll from top to bottom. it should unlock both A Collector's Collector and Monster Fanatic. Now go to Thete'alla > Meltokio coliseum beat the solo beginner, intermediate, advance with Zelos! after beat advance again with whoever you want, at the end beat Seles for 'The Sister: Seles' trophy. now beat all party challenges to get Top of the Coliseum.)

100 Idol This save is from DKmoonDX, follow the instruction he provided in the rar file Smile
here is a modded file of DKmoonDX's save if you want it easier. it should have 255 hourglass battle item. what you need to do it fight the boss, try to break his guard and immediately use hourglass to stop time, remember it only start counting combo when the enemy's guard has been broken. very simple. break their guard, use hourglass, land 2-4 hits when you're able to use an item again, reuse hourglass simply triangle, x, x, 2-4 hit, triangle, x, x, 2-4 and so on until you've gotten the combo you want. preferably that an AI (Raine or Genis since they cancel their casting to use an item) is using the hourglass not the character you're controlling.

hope it helps guys!! was hoping someone could've upload a sword dancer save but no one seem to bother lol so i made it myself. these are all EU save and signed to my account so don't forget to re-sign it using BSD. Smile
Last edited by cfoordddd ; 04-15-2014 at 04:10 PM. Reason: 100 Idol trophy save added

The following 22 users say thank you to cfoordddd for this useful post:

Andyman88, BigTrain, Black Mage, Castian, clever21, Harley Quinn, jasmin69, L-Griever, lHollow, Mago de Oz, mexi001, MusicGamer, NoblemanThief, NuclearArmpit, ripherup, rovingmystic, selvin santos, The Aurochs, UzuNARUKi, wreckedem, YGStylish
04-14-2014, 06:14 AM #2
thank you^^
04-14-2014, 09:42 AM #3
Andyman88
I am error
thank you so much Happy
04-14-2014, 05:22 PM #4
Thanks you Tustin
04-15-2014, 01:35 PM #5
thanks for sharing this would help some people out! and I wish to contribute the 100 hit trophy just read the instruction on the readme I provided.

100 Idol Trophy
Last edited by DKmoonDX ; 04-15-2014 at 01:59 PM.

The following user thanked DKmoonDX for this useful post:

NuclearArmpit
04-15-2014, 07:33 PM #6
For the trophy "Three Legendary Heroes", monsters can not attack me in the dungeon of the book and I can not continue at floor 20 Gasp
04-16-2014, 03:07 AM #7
Originally posted by redshift View Post
For the trophy "Three Legendary Heroes", monsters can not attack me in the dungeon of the book and I can not continue at floor 20 Gasp

Oh right lol. Go to menu and Ex Skill, and change Sheena's 'Personal' skill to something else

The following user thanked cfoordddd for this useful post:

redshift
04-16-2014, 05:43 PM #8
thanks you very much =D
06-05-2014, 01:10 AM #9
Ta very much
06-05-2014, 04:00 AM #10
thank :yes:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo