04-16-2014, 12:15 AM #1
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); .....
Last edited by BigTrain ; 05-21-2022 at 04:09 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to BigTrain for this useful post:

CalicoWomack, hfgfeheryrjrfu, isigo, L-Griever, MansonXX, Patman69, srandys74, X-GHOST-X

The following user groaned BigTrain for this awful post:

YouAppreciateMe
04-17-2014, 01:27 PM #2
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
Another very rare plat set for the community...Great job

The following user thanked srandys74 for this useful post:

BigTrain
04-17-2014, 04:08 PM #3
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by srandys74 View Post
Another very rare plat set for the community...Great job

thanks
04-17-2014, 04:32 PM #4
MansonXX
Gym leader
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
This is a Save Set that will pop all of the more time consuming trophies in the game... All saves are made by me and I have included instructions for each save within the file... I would advise reading them all because some saves can pop multiple trophies...

I did not include any saves for Franchise but I have included an edited roster and instructions on how to get the trophies.

!!For NextGenUpdate Use Only!!

Here Are The Saves
You must login or register to view this content.

TRAIN you are becoming one of my favorite member here. always helpful and very mature. thanks for everything

The following user thanked MansonXX for this useful post:

BigTrain
04-17-2014, 09:09 PM #5
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by MansonXX View Post
TRAIN you are becoming one of my favorite member here. always helpful and very mature. thanks for everything

Thanks man... means a lot!
04-18-2014, 06:42 PM #6
MansonXX
Gym leader
The profile save don't work. I've tried it five times and hit numerous home runs and everything in a career. Play now and everything and got nothing.. The other saves work perfect
04-18-2014, 09:19 PM #7
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
The profile save don't work. I've tried it five times and hit numerous home runs and everything in a career. Play now and everything and got nothing.. The other saves work perfect

I tested these save before I posted them so i'm not sure why your having problems... keep trying and try franchise... if all else fails then i'll re-upload my profile save again separate from the save set.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 04-18-2014 at 09:52 PM.
04-19-2014, 01:18 AM #8
MansonXX
Gym leader
Tried it got nothing again I tried a game in every possible mode.. Is there a special team I'm gonna be needing because I tried five different teams.. If y re upload profile can u name it something other then player1
04-19-2014, 01:19 AM #9
MansonXX
Gym leader
Not sure if that's the issue since the default is player1 I'm at a loss I even tried on another one of my systems and a diff trophy profile
04-19-2014, 01:29 AM #10
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Not sure if that's the issue since the default is player1 I'm at a loss I even tried on another one of my systems and a diff trophy profile

Do you have "Wes Profile" loaded?

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

MansonXX

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo