05-06-2014, 05:40 AM #1
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); .....
Last edited by BigTrain ; 05-21-2022 at 04:19 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to BigTrain for this useful post:

BASIA2001, hfgfeheryrjrfu, L-Griever, srandys74
05-17-2014, 10:11 AM #2
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
bumping
05-17-2014, 11:23 AM #3
joco
Pokemon Trainer
Can't get it to work with the PSN version. Tried Xploder and Bruteforce and they both end up freezing on the game loading screen and you have to reboot the ps3.

I copied my save from the PSN version onto a usb stick to make sure the folder names were correct in bruteforce and they are.

I tried using my own param.sfo as well and it just says corrup data or cant load as its from another person. I've tried my own param.sfo with and without resigning.

Nothing works, I'm all out of ideas on this one which is a shame as the save posted above would have saved a lot of time and effort on a really poor game!

The following user thanked joco for this useful post:

BigTrain
05-18-2014, 10:23 AM #4
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by joco View Post
Can't get it to work with the PSN version. Tried Xploder and Bruteforce and they both end up freezing on the game loading screen and you have to reboot the ps3.

I copied my save from the PSN version onto a usb stick to make sure the folder names were correct in bruteforce and they are.

I tried using my own param.sfo as well and it just says corrup data or cant load as its from another person. I've tried my own param.sfo with and without resigning.

Nothing works, I'm all out of ideas on this one which is a shame as the save posted above would have saved a lot of time and effort on a really poor game!

I couldn't get the save to work on the PSN version either and I tried everything I could think of.
07-03-2014, 10:43 AM #5
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

This was originally posted by my friend and you can give him thanks by clicking here You must login or register to view this content....I take no credit for making this but i just figured it would be easier for people to find if it had it's own thread...I have included a Text File with instructions on what to do...These save will NOT work with the PSN version on the game.

Here Is The Save
You must login or register to view this content.

How about a psn one
07-03-2014, 10:44 AM #6
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
How about a psn one

I didn't make this save but you can feel free to make a PSN save if you like. :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo