06-01-2014, 01:03 PM #1
Meurtor
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, I got platinum yesterday, and I decided to share my save : You must login or register to view this content.

You need to kill one enemy with the weapon related to the trophy you want (rocket launcher, stake gun.....), pick up one armor, shoot one more time, destroy one more barrel, etc, etc.....

For the Trauma and Nightmare difficulties, try to beat the final boss via the chapter selection

I didn't test this save, so please, tell me if some trophies pop.
Last edited by Meurtor ; 06-01-2014 at 07:38 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to Meurtor for this useful post:

Arki, BigTrain, hallofinjustice, Isaac Clarke, MdMaynard, noshulongbeard, Rich Davies, valefortissimo, Voltsgalph, Wasatio, Wednesday 13, wolf82
06-01-2014, 03:11 PM #2
i got these trophies : Immortal, Calamity, Annihilation, Fussy Knight, Bunny the Rabbit, Chop-Chop, Hurricane, Barrel Killer, Depot, Bullet Spammer, Upside-Down, Name the Evil and both trophies for Trauma and Nightmare difficulties

Thx mate Smile

The following user thanked demetrios97 for this useful post:

MdMaynard
06-01-2014, 06:01 PM #3
Originally posted by demetrios97 View Post
i got these trophies : Immortal, Calamity, Annihilation, Fussy Knight, Bunny the Rabbit, Chop-Chop, Hurricane, Barrel Killer, Depot, Bullet Spammer, Upside-Down, Name the Evil and both trophies for Trauma and Nightmare difficulties

Thx mate Smile

what you need to do to get these trophies?
06-01-2014, 06:22 PM #4
Meurtor
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by BASIA2001 View Post
what you need to do to get these trophies?

You need to kill one enemy with the weapon related to the trophy you want (rocket launcher, stake gun.....), pick up one armor, shoot one more time, destroy one more barrel, etc, etc.....

For the Trauma and Nightmare difficulties, try to beat the final boss via the chapter selection

The following 4 users say thank you to Meurtor for this useful post:

BASIA2001, Voltsgalph
06-02-2014, 08:05 PM #5
Voltsgalph
Save Point
Originally posted by Meurtor View Post

i confirm this works
07-05-2014, 09:48 PM #6
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Meurtor View Post
Hi guys, I got platinum yesterday, and I decided to share my save : You must login or register to view this content.

I didn't test this save, so please, tell me if some trophies pop.

Thread added to the master index... Nice job!

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

MdMaynard
07-07-2014, 06:26 PM #7
Ironseven7
Pokemon Trainer
Nice work bro!!
07-26-2014, 11:33 AM #8
wolf82
Haxor!
Nice, Thanks for Save! This is sparta!
07-26-2014, 12:15 PM #9
thank u friend
09-27-2014, 08:15 PM #10
Wanted to start this soon so I decided to try the save out. Not quite sure how you unlocked any of the weapon trophies since the Profile Stats say 0 across the board. Only trophy I can confirm that pops off this save is Trauma and Nightmare.

The following user thanked hallofinjustice for this useful post:

oldcp65

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo