01-29-2022, 01:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was wondering if someone have the key for Diggs Nightcrawler? Bruteforece don't have the game listed, and I couldn't find any
01-29-2022, 08:36 AM #2
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
Originally posted by SpiritOfTesla View Post
I was wondering if someone have the key for Diggs Nightcrawler? Bruteforece don't have the game listed, and I couldn't find any

It's been a couple of years I used BSD

If the keys are not listed in the games.conf, right-click on the save
while it's loaded on Bruteforce savedata and select "Bruteforce F6″,
and copy/paste into the games.conf [which can be opened by notepad]

games.conf is located in the Bruteforce Save Data folder in C:\Program Files (x86) folder

Also, NGU is dead buddy, come over to [url=https://[removed].com/forums/][removed][/url]
Last edited by Reidso ; 01-29-2022 at 08:38 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Reidso for this useful post:

aeneax, SpiritOfTesla
01-30-2022, 10:17 AM #3
Originally posted by Reidso View Post
Originally posted by SpiritOfTesla View Post
I was wondering if someone have the key for Diggs Nightcrawler? Bruteforece don't have the game listed, and I couldn't find any

It's been a couple of years I used BSD

If the keys are not listed in the games.conf, right-click on the save
while it's loaded on Bruteforce savedata and select "Bruteforce F6″,
and copy/paste into the games.conf [which can be opened by notepad]

games.conf is located in the Bruteforce Save Data folder in C:\Program Files (x86) folder

Also, NGU is dead buddy, come over to You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks. Following your steps i did get the hash key, and was able to change the data. However when loading the save, it always tell me that the data is corrupt. Ill have to make a post with the save on playsquared soon, see if anyone have a solution to this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo