Post: Delete Trophies
12-12-2024, 10:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

I was wondering if there's a way to delete synced trophies? I bought some hacked ones from eBay a few years ago, but they got flagged for having terrible timestamps that made it look bloody obvious!
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following user thanked metallixemperor for this useful post:

pug
12-12-2024, 12:05 PM #2
Originally posted by metallixemperor View Post
Hi,

I was wondering if there's a way to delete synced trophies? I bought some hacked ones from eBay a few years ago, but they got flagged for having terrible timestamps that made it look bloody obvious!
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks


It is not possible to delete them, unfortunately. Once they're synced to your account, they're permanent. However, you can hide them from your profile - go into your trophies, press options, privacy settings, hidden games, sign in and you can then hide certain games trophies from appearing
02-10-2025, 11:36 AM #3
You may need a new account.
10-18-2025, 05:20 PM #4
Thanks for those links.

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo