Post: LBP 1 and 2 Resign?
04-14-2025, 05:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Trying to resign a 100% save for LBP 1 then 2. I started with 1. If I just import as is then it tells me it's not my profile, but playing around with it in Bruteforce still seems to give me that so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I remember getting it working before but that was so long ago. That's on top of struggling to find a good 100% save file since most don't match the structure I need or else are corrupted.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
05-07-2025, 04:38 AM #2
Fincen
Rookie
You’ll need a working copy of Save Wizard or Bruteforce Save Data (if you're on CFW).
For LBP, make sure to match the region and game version exactly — resigning often fails due to mismatch.
Some saves are profile-locked more tightly than others. For LBP2 in particular, community-created levels might not carry over even if resigning is successful.

Edited by https://poor-bunny.com

The following user thanked Fincen for this useful post:

Lbps901
11-22-2025, 11:09 AM #3
Originally posted by Fincen View Post
You’ll need a working copy of Save Wizard or Bruteforce Save Data (if you're on CFW).
For LBP, make sure to match the region and game version exactly — resigning often fails due to mismatch.
Some saves are profile-locked more tightly than others. For LBP2 in particular, community-created levels might not carry over even if resigning is successful.

Edited by https://poor-bunny.com


I remember trying Brute Force and Apollo way back when though Apollo never worked too well for LBP. I think I recall trying Brute Force for LBP1 with a 100% save but never managed to get too far with it. I could just be missing steps.

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo