02-15-2010, 08:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I just finished collecting trophies for some people and decided that I will help more people from this site. I will be glad doing any trophy hacks for games that I have or just get platinums for games that can't be hacked. In return though I would like $20 U.S. psn card for 3 or 4 platinums or 5 and above for $50. I have done this with a couple of people now so if u need proof that I won't do anything stupid I can tell you a person psn name that I haved help get trophies for. If interested, message me on psn. My psn name is mikeman33.

P.S. DONT MESSAGE ME TO GAMESHARE!!!!
02-15-2010, 09:55 PM #2
Killakk
Former Staff
You look like scammer Winky Winky
02-15-2010, 11:18 PM #3
well I helped a couple of people on this website
02-16-2010, 12:25 AM #4
You shouldn't try to monetize any Trophy related content.

Especially if you don't have a good repertoire with the community you are posting in.
Maybe you ought to post some more and help others with questions before trying to blatantly rip people off with your scam.
02-16-2010, 01:02 AM #5
admiralvic
Bounty hunter
meh shut the **** up especially you eric =\

if people want to cut corners, they can get scamed and screwed left and right thats just how it works but you shouldnt try to save everyone =\ a sorta reap what you sow sort of thing
02-16-2010, 05:46 AM #6
I can't imagine anyone paying for this shit anyway, but at least I can rest easy knowing I tried to prevent people from getting scammed and/or losing money =P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo