04-29-2010, 05:27 PM #1
oldage
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); is it possible? I've searched in all 3 files in the savegame for my money value (it's something B6485) but I can't find it...is there another way to hack your money in Just cause 2? can't enjoy the new DLC due a lack of ingame money and cba to do the small race for only 20k each time, I hate going back up there :(
04-30-2010, 01:46 AM #2
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by oldage View Post
is it possible? I've searched in all 3 files in the savegame for my money value (it's something B6485) but I can't find it...is there another way to hack your money in Just cause 2? can't enjoy the new DLC due a lack of ingame money and cba to do the small race for only 20k each time, I hate going back up there :(

Any changes (hex edits) will corrupt the save file. And you can't use another persons save file either. The game will detect that it was made by another user and will not let you load it. I too wish someone could figure out a way to hex edit the PS3 game save and have tons of money and other stuff. Currently only the 360 has a program made for Just Cause 2 that lets you mod the save. :(

The following user thanked SYN1ST3R for this useful post:

oldage
04-30-2010, 02:22 PM #3
It really is a shame that the ps3 is not modifiable because it often makes games more fun when you can do what you want to them, for instance you can mod fallout 3 on pc and xbox to get new guns and things but on ps3 you can't do anything and even simple editing will cause the save file to corrupt.

But in the case of Just Cause 2, what the guy above me says.
05-12-2010, 02:28 AM #4
Wtf r u guys retarded. Borderlands hello! u got hack and mod that all u want you can mod anygame with hex editing.
05-12-2010, 03:58 AM #5
hunter12
Retired, done with gaming
Originally posted by 51N15T3R View Post
Any changes (hex edits) will corrupt the save file. And you can't use another persons save file either. The game will detect that it was made by another user and will not let you load it. I too wish someone could figure out a way to hex edit the PS3 game save and have tons of money and other stuff. Currently only the 360 has a program made for Just Cause 2 that lets you mod the save. :(

There is some files just compressed like bioshock 2, i can mod the mainsave.bsg on that game.
Most PS3 gamesaves use some type of AES encryption, then you got some with simple checksums
05-12-2010, 05:29 PM #6
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by XxFaTaLiiTy
Wtf r u guys retarded. Borderlands hello! u got hack and mod that all u want you can mod anygame with hex editing.

Originally posted by hunter12 View Post
There is some files just compressed like bioshock 2, i can mod the mainsave.bsg on that game.
Most PS3 gamesaves use some type of AES encryption, then you got some with simple checksums

Well I haven't seen any proof of any Just Cause 2 PS3 mods so until I see proof then it's not editable :p And if the checksums are simple I'd love for you to post a tutorial on modding JC2 that works.
Last edited by SYN1ST3R ; 05-12-2010 at 05:32 PM.
10-11-2014, 09:57 AM #7
The thing is you have to decrypt it first using bruteforce then using HxD (included in link below just go to your program files)
You can hex edit weapons and stuff in(refer to a youtube tutorial below on how to do that)
But I'm still trying to figure out how to Make it infinite ammo

Bruteforce 4.2 link:You must login or register to view this content.
Youtube tutorial:You must login or register to view this content.

Both of those link's content are not made by me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo