08-16-2013, 02:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was just wondering using platinum save sets on this site which are the easiest games to platinum? Fairly quick platinums. Thanks.
08-18-2013, 01:57 AM #2
Well I just bought The Last of Us. I see that there is a platinum trophy save for the game on here as well as lots of Game Genie codes. I made sure to buy the game brand new so that I got the online pass so that I can get those trophies.
08-18-2013, 02:04 AM #3
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
fallout 3
little big planet 2
lbp karts
f1 race stars
motor storm rc
street fighter x tekken
oddworld hd
ratchet clank all 4 one
sly cooper 1
sonic ultimate collection
edf insect Armageddon
smurfs 2
wwe legends of wrestle-mania

some of more recent ones i have done from here mostly , yea.

The following user thanked setsae for this useful post:

Monkeydad1977
09-11-2013, 06:47 PM #4
Can anyone tell me if there is any platinum trophy save sets for PSN games on here? I'm looking for some quick and easy platinums.
09-29-2013, 07:04 PM #5
Well I found two PSN games that are easy plats. One is Dragon Fantasy Book II, and the other is Rainbow Moon.
09-30-2013, 04:00 AM #6
Superkenfitness
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Monkeydad1977 View Post
Can anyone tell me if there is any platinum trophy save sets for PSN games on here? I'm looking for some quick and easy platinums.

You must have never played a PSN game if you expect them to be easy Winky Winky
The Easiest Platinum I ever got is the Walking Dead. It takes 20 hours but all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the game. The trophies pop as the story goes along...I wish more games would do this...It didn't force you to save certain people and it didn't force you to get a different ending.
It said here's some paper and a pen..write your story.
Highly recommend it!

As far as fast. ICO is fast (not easy), Sound shapes is fast (not easy), Journey is fast, Every Movie game is fast and easy now that i made a save for the ice age challenges Awesome face
So I'd recommend those...
But goodluck getting a deal on those games.
Mostly the people selling them used are moms that want to get rid of the stuff their kids dont play anymore but cant see how it isnt worth $60 still lol.

With Save Sets
Fall out New Vegas
White Knight Chronicles
Assassin's Creed III
Skyrim

But skyrim is worth doing legit..it is another Walking Dead type where if you just do everything you will get the plat
But it takes 120 hours lol
Last edited by Superkenfitness ; 09-30-2013 at 04:02 AM.

The following user thanked Superkenfitness for this useful post:

Monkeydad1977
10-02-2013, 10:27 PM #7
dellboy81
Vault dweller
you can get legit plats on a few games in 2-3 hours. hannah montana takes 3 hours, cabelas adventure camp about 2 hours.

i got trivial pursuit in around 2 hours and megamind took me 70 minutes. all legit plats.
10-02-2013, 10:46 PM #8
tungpei
Do a barrel roll!
easy plat with gamesave (xploder) ..???? under 3-5hours.?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo