12-01-2013, 11:51 PM #1
Dannyman
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everybody! Happy
I'd like to know if someone here has, or could make a save for the Secret Collectibles for Alien Breed 2. I've missed one during the gameplay and I don't really want to go back the whole game to find out one single secret, as I only need this trophy for the plat :c
I'd really apreciate if someone could help me out. Thanks in advance ^^

EDIT: I just realized I'm also missing the logs trophy. I thought I had done it with a friends' save but I guess it didn't work for me.. If someone could make a save for that trophy it'd be great, as both Alien Breed 1 and 3 have the collectibles saves, while this one doesn't ^^
Last edited by Dannyman ; 12-02-2013 at 12:02 AM.
12-08-2013, 02:15 PM #2
Dannyman
Are you high?
Bump!
12-08-2013, 08:43 PM #3
SHAkA
League Champion
if no one help you you should create a save for us to use ?? that will be great!
12-08-2013, 10:42 PM #4
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
if no one help you you should create a save for us to use ?? that will be great!

If no one helps me out yes, I'll have to start over and pick everything up. Too bad the game gets boring after a while, or else I'd have done it already by now :(
02-10-2014, 12:04 AM #5
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post

Ill make a collable save for rhis

The following user thanked hess47 for this useful post:

SHAkA
02-10-2014, 12:14 AM #6
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
Ill make a collable save for rhis

That would be great, thanks! Happy
I just hope it works, because i've tried the alien breed 3 collectible save and it didn't work for any of the trophies :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo